Yellow | ZIPCODES pertaining to COO

Good question, and it is confusing.
The area they lost will be served by one carrier not 2, the area they kept will have one carrier not 2. So in context if BRG’s mirror shop is getting a skid of 46 mirrors and 53 bags of popcorn ( from 2 different shippers)for the ridge it will come in on Holland or Yellow not both, therefore creating “ density” by having all the freight on one 53’ 102” instead of a 45’ 96” and a 48’ 96”.

Out East it gets real tricky, some areas had overlap of 3 carriers, now it will be only one.

Can it work, yes if Yellow can change their old mindset. Chances it will go smoothly are as good as Nancy Pelosi winning a beauty pageant.
The area they lost (my old terminal) has only been served by one carrier....they were interlining New Penn and Roadway in my area even before the first merger, the closest New Penn terminal was about 100 miles away....and before that NP used a different interline carrier for this area...with the merger of Roadway and Yellow they closed most Holland terminals in the Northeast to not overlap Holland with NP, the exception being Buffalo, NY to service Canadian Freight....

The area they lost will be served by one carrier not 2, the area they kept will have one carrier not 2. So in context if BRG’s mirror shop is getting a skid of 46 mirrors and 53 bags of popcorn ( from 2 different shippers)for the ridge it will come in on Holland or Yellow not both, therefore creating “ density” by having all the freight on one 53’ 102” instead of a 45’ 96” and a 48’ 96”.

Out East it gets real tricky, some areas had overlap of 3 carriers, now it will be only one.

Can it work, yes if Yellow can change their old mindset. Chances it will go smoothly are as good as Nancy Pelosi winning a beauty pageant.
Don't be surprised if Razor doesn't come back and delivers pizzas.

What if the freight( mirrors and popcorn) were delivering to Utah, by Reddaway on RM doubles? Would it first have to be interlined with YRC, and transferred to a Reddaway lift gate in a parking lot using a pallet jack that is 102 wide?

What if the freight( mirrors and popcorn) were delivering to Utah, by Reddaway on RM doubles? Would it first have to be interlined with YRC, and transferred to a Reddaway lift gate in a parking lot using a pallet jack that is 102 wide?
Let me “look” into that.

Yeah. Looked at the COO list. Just looking for confirmation. Rumor is we’re going in to Yellow. From the old Roadway. Almost like we were once owned by…

mb.png

Sent to me by anon source for posting, ask me no questions about this because I have no idea.

Can somebody Post the city/terminal number so us Holland guys match the terminal number with the city we have no idea were all the terminals are with just seeing the number Thanks