Yellow | Zollars and his cronies

electraglideatl

TB Veteran
Credits
Does anyone see what is happening here.........Zollars and his cronies have manipulated the stock price and ran it as low as possible and probably bought millions of shares themselves below 1 buck and are riding this pony uppppppppppp...........i believe the security exchange commission should investigate them and I will be calling the SEC myself to see what they have to say.........this is fissssssssssssssssssshy............nuff said.......:TR10driving03:

Good luck with that. Why don't you try finding something more constructive to do than worry about Bill Zollars. Seriously, who gives a ::shit::. You guys that come on here everyday b*tching and moaning about him are truly pathetic and need to get a life.

Good luck with that. Why don't you try finding something more constructive to do than worry about Bill Zollars. Seriously, who goves a ::shit::. You guys that come on here everyday b*tching and moaning about him are truly pathetic and need to get a life.

What do you mean you guys..........I am a TEAMSTER 1000% and not a company man as you seem to be........alot of brothers and sisters are suffering because of zollars and his cronies and if you do not see that then you should be banned from all "Teamster" yrc threads........nuff freaking said you arsehole.............:TR10driving03:

Does anyone see what is happening here.........Zollars and his cronies have manipulated the stock price and ran it as low as possible and probably bought millions of shares themselves below 1 buck and are riding this pony uppppppppppp...........i believe the security exchange commission should investigate them and I will be calling the SEC myself to see what they have to say.........this is fissssssssssssssssssshy............nuff said.......:TR10driving03:
Exactly what I've been thinking

What do you mean you guys..........I am a TEAMSTER 1000% and not a company man as you seem to be........alot of brothers and sisters are suffering because of zollars and his cronies and if you do not see that then you should be banned from all "Teamster" yrc threads........nuff freaking said you arsehole.............:TR10driving03:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yes, Zollars AND the economy have us where we are today. But nothing you cry about, b*tch about, moan about, call the SEC about, call Obama about is going to change the fact that he is the CEO of our company. He isn't going anywhere, so save your breath and act like an adult instead of coming up with more bs conspiracy threads.I'm one of the many teamsters laid off becuase of the recession (#86 at my barn).....not some master plan by Bill Zollars to screw me.

Why don't you, jdawgett, and the rest of the overally concerned about Bill Zollars folks get together and have some giant hate orgy/rally or what ever you want. You could even call the media about it. get it televised, so everyone can see what a bunch of dumbshits you really are. And while all that is going on I'll wake up and not think twice of what Zollars is doing because like most normal people, I don't care what our CEO is doing.

And anyone who comes on here and says Bill Zollars has ruined my life, bla, bla, bla, bla..STFU He hasn't stopped you from getting a new job, so go get one just like I did. Get over it, move on, deal with it. Life is what YOU make of it....not some CEO.

Yes, Zollars AND the economy have us where we are today. But nothing you cry about, b*tch about, moan about, call the SEC about, call Obama about is going to change the fact that he is the CEO of our company. He isn't going anywhere, so save your breath and act like an adult instead of coming up with more bs conspiracy threads.I'm one of the many teamsters laid off becuase of the recession (#86 at my barn).....not some master plan by Bill Zollars to screw me.

Why don't you, jdawgett, and the rest of the overally concerned about Bill Zollars folks get together and have some giant hate orgy/rally or what ever you want. You could even call the media about it. get it televised, so everyone can see what a bunch of dumbshits you really are. And while all that is going on I'll wake up and not think twice of what Zollars is doing because like most normal people, I don't care what our CEO is doing.

And anyone who comes on here and says Bill Zollars has ruined my life, bla, bla, bla, bla..STFU He hasn't stopped you from getting a new job, so go get one just like I did. Get over it, move on, deal with it. Life is what YOU make of it....not some CEO.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? Glad to see you have gainful employment.:clap:

Regular 342 you wrote that you "don't care what our CEO is doing". Think about that sentence for a minute!

Regular 342 you wrote that you "don't care what our CEO is doing". Think about that sentence for a minute!

I don't care. What purpose does it serve to care/worry about what your CEO is or is not doing? You may care and that is fine, but I don't. Seriously, the only time Bill Zollars crosses my mind is when I see some worthless thread on this board complaining about him. Other than that I don't give him a seconds thought. I've got more important things in my life to worry about than Bill Zollars.

How in the world can you love Zollars and his cronies...?.....His first mistake was buying roadway and his second was buying usf.......all of those companies were doing just fine before he ***** them and so was yellow and now look at this mess yrc got in..........How can you defend zollars and his cronies......Now you are layed off because of him and now you want to curse me and other "true" brothers because you are frustrated and i have full compasion for you and other layed off men, but to come unglued for the "TRUTH"...........I guess you "CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"...nuff said........:TR10driving03:

I don't care. What purpose does it serve to care/worry about what your CEO is or is not doing? You may care and that is fine, but I don't. Seriously, the only time Bill Zollars crosses my mind is when I see some worthless thread on this board complaining about him. Other than that I don't give him a seconds thought. I've got more important things in my life to worry about than Bill Zollars.

I think what he was referring to was "OUR" CEO quote. Just a freudian slip by you I am sure. It is hard not to refer to it like you were a part of it once again. Hell, it took up a good portion of your life so why not right?

What I meant was that we should all be aware of what our CEO is doing. Is he really trying to save this company? Is he trying to bust the union? Is he padding pockets? We should know what he is trying to do, keep us all on the same page.

What I meant was that we should all be aware of what our CEO is doing. Is he really trying to save this company? Is he trying to bust the union? Is he padding pockets? We should know what he is trying to do, keep us all on the same page.

I don't think he (Bill) knows what he is trying to do at this point. Flying by the seat of his pants would seem logical. Crash and burn perhaps inevitable. Who knows at this point. Just ride this pony until it bucks you off. If everything goes right we will be on board for awhile.

We should all be aware of what our CEO is doing.

Is he really trying to save this company? No!
Is he trying to bust the union? Yes!
Is he padding his pockets? Yes!

How in the world can you love Zollars and his cronies...?.....His first mistake was buying roadway and his second was buying usf.......all of those companies were doing just fine before he ***** them and so was yellow and now look at this mess yrc got in..........How can you defend zollars and his cronies......Now you are layed off because of him and now you want to curse me and other "true" brothers because you are frustrated and i have full compasion for you and other layed off men, but to come unglued for the "TRUTH"...........I guess you "CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH"...nuff said........:TR10driving03:

Bla, Bla, Bla. Yes, we all know the story of how we got into this mess. But what does crying about it do? What does making up BS insider trading conspiracy threads do? What does worrying about your company's CEO do? The answer to all of the above is NOTHING!

I guess you just don't get it. I'll never understand why you guys b*tch and moan and carry on like you do because it solves nothing and makes you look like a bunch of pathetic people.Maybe you guys could start a new thread with all of Bill's twitter updates as well. Carry on with your obsession. I'm gonna go grab a beer and not care what Zollars is doing.

Oh, and when did I ever defend him?

I am sorry to hear a real teamster brother like you is no longer with us, all your help and support will surely be missed. by by

The only thing being manipulated in this mess is us!:ranting2: