Yellow | Zollars and his cronies

Yes, I got on with UPS Freight. Unlike these dumbshits here who can do nothing, but b*tch about the CEO, the company, and their pathetic lives.......I decided to do something positive and I went and found another job.[/QUOTEI

I believe Jeff should ban you from trucking boards for coming on a yrc board when you are with upsf......If I were to go on upsf boards and bash them as you have me I would probably get a warning if not kickedoff........leave us alone......Almost everyone with yrc knows zollars ruined this company and his own managers as well know it too......go away....:TR10driving03:

regular342???? Have you found a good job? where there are no good jobs out there anymore. We needed one more year to get a fairly decent pension and then they closed USF Holland in the NE. Do you really care how many men and women are out there looking for jobs Did you forget DHL....The loss of so many teamsters jobs is deafening to many but if you really are a TEAMSTER I cannot believe you can say get over it. We have been thru this tooooo many times. Can you say USF RED STAR,USF HOLLAND..
How many more are without jobs and security? You are certainly not a TRYE TEAMSTER.

Yes, I got on with UPS Freight. Unlike these dumbshits here who can do nothing, but b*tch about the CEO, the company, and their pathetic lives.......I decided to do something positive and I went and found another job.[/QUOTEI

I believe Jeff should ban you from trucking boards for coming on a yrc board when you are with upsf......If I were to go on upsf boards and bash them as you have me I would probably get a warning if not kickedoff........leave us alone......Almost everyone with yrc knows zollars ruined this company and his own managers as well know it too......go away....:TR10driving03:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Since when is there a rule that states you cannot post on a board if you are employed by someone other than that particular board? Not that it matters because I'm still employed by YRC and plan on working their this weekend.

Bash away. If someone else on another board posted something that deserved a bashing then I would give it to them as well. You are correct that Zollars' mistakes have ruined this company, but again.....what does b*tching and crying aobut it do.......NOTHING. Get over it and move on or continue to live your life full of hate for a man you have never met. I've got more important things to worry about.

Continue on with your obsession. . . .

regular342???? Have you found a good job? where there are no good jobs out there anymore. We needed one more year to get a fairly decent pension and then they closed USF Holland in the NE. Do you really care how many men and women are out there looking for jobs Did you forget DHL....The loss of so many teamsters jobs is deafening to many but if you really are a TEAMSTER I cannot believe you can say get over it. We have been thru this tooooo many times. Can you say USF RED STAR,USF HOLLAND..
How many more are without jobs and security? You are certainly not a TRYE TEAMSTER.

That sucks for all those USF people and it sucks for all the people across the country who have lost their jobs as well. But I bet teh majority of those people went out and tried to find work elsewhere instead of sitting around the computer blogging all day about how they hate the person that fired them or closed their company, etc...

My wife lost her job last summer for NO reason, but guess what........she got over it. She was bitter for about a week, but then she went out and found another job. Bill Zollars doesn't control anyone's life, but his own. Maybe if all you guys spent as much time looking for a new job as you do complaining about Zollars you would find something you like.

Regular,
If you do not want to read people bashing YRC and Bill Zollars, then why do you continue to read and post on this thread? Ignore it and move on.

Well I guess somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed. Maybe it ain't that easy to just go get another job in this economy. If we don't hold people like Zollars accoutable then shame on us. We should be asking him to give up 10%, no wait 40% of his sallary to make a difference in this miss. Did the drivers or dock workers make the million dollar deals, NOOOOO, so I ask why do they have to constantly take the hits for these messes? What YRC management is trying to do is rob Peter to pay Paul to make the monthly payments and pretty soon Peter will be broke and there won't be anything left to give sot the company will go under, but management will not suffer with the rest of the drivers or dockworkers, not trying to forget the office workers. You guys gotta look a the big picture band together and don't vote on the new ammended contract unless management and Zollar's is willing to give up his 5 days of sick leave and only have 8 hours for vacation paid. If you don't stand together and have a solid vote then you are saying good by to a damn good job! Say yes to giving up this if you as employees, not the union, can own 51% of the company. Why not ask for the moon? If the union does not represent the workers then strike the union. Get outside the box.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Since when is there a rule that states you cannot post on a board if you are employed by someone other than that particular board? Not that it matters because I'm still employed by YRC and plan on working their this weekend.

Bash away. If someone else on another board posted something that deserved a bashing then I would give it to them as well. You are correct that Zollars' mistakes have ruined this company, but again.....what does b*tching and crying aobut it do.......NOTHING. Get over it and move on or continue to live your life full of hate for a man you have never met. I've got more important things to worry about.

Continue on with your obsession. . . .

Hey dude, you opened this can of worms by crying about us bashing zollars.......then you called me a pathetic posshit....I have every right to express my thoughts and that is why i started this thread........what gives you any right to bash me?.....I dont even know you and I believe you dont want to know me.........Be a real teamster and respect other "TRUE TEAMSTERS" VIEWS.......Better yet come out to Marietta,Ga. and be a real man because you can learn how to be a Teamster..........nuff said.........:TR10driving03:

Rule 3. Warning

Enough is enough guys. Please read rule 3 and abide by it. Bill Zollars and YRCW are public entities and are able to be talked about openly on Truckingboards. Venting about how you feel is allowed, within the rules of course. Attacking the person/TB member that is venting is against the rules. In other words venting, crying, complaining, sharing what happened to you personally or what ever someone wants to call it is allowed but attacking the one that's doing it is not.

Rule 3. Do not resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.

I'm in agreement with Regular342 that you guys should move on from bashing Zollars. It seems like every other post in this forum is about "getting rid of Zollars" or "Zollars sacrificing like we have to." Get real fellas! He's the boss, live with it! We are all peons. That's the life we chose.

It's pretty sad when a guy like Electraglideatl is still bashing the boss of a company he no longer works for. Dude, you're retired--move on! We know you're worried about your pension, but seriously help us help you!

If the economy hadn't tanked in the past year, you would all be singing Zollar's praises.

Any of you who think I don't know you are wrong. I've seen and heard your kind before. I've got all of you figured out!

I'm in agreement with Regular342 that you guys should move on from bashing Zollars. It seems like every other post in this forum is about "getting rid of Zollars" or "Zollars sacrificing like we have to." Get real fellas! He's the boss, live with it! We are all peons. That's the life we chose.

It's pretty sad when a guy like Electraglideatl is still bashing the boss of a company he no longer works for. Dude, you're retired--move on! We know you're worried about your pension, but seriously help us help you!

If the economy hadn't tanked in the past year, you would all be singing Zollar's praises.

Any of you who think I don't know you are wrong. I've seen and heard your kind before. I've got all of you figured out!

I respect your opinion and will never bash you.......talk to your friend and teach him as well..........He drew first blood not me......jmo.........:TR10driving03:

Enough is enough guys. Please read rule 3 and abide by it. Bill Zollars and YRCW are public entities and are able to be talked about openly on Truckingboards. Venting about how you feel is allowed, within the rules of course. Attacking the person/TB member that is venting is against the rules. In other words venting, crying, complaining, sharing what happened to you personally or what ever someone wants to call it is allowed but attacking the one that's doing it is not.

Rule 3. Do not resort to childish name calling if someone has a view you do not agree with, attack the subject of a post, not the one who posted it.

Well said Benny Hill..........:TR10driving03: