Yellow | Zollars and his cronies

Hey electraglideatl just a bit of advice. Go to yrcw corporate site and look and see if they are doing just that. All that info is public. With the amount of shares that Zollars has it would take alot of minipulating to regain the money he has lost.

Understand I am not trying to protect him. But really think about that.

Does anyone see what is happening here.........Zollars and his cronies have manipulated the stock price and ran it as low as possible and probably bought millions of shares themselves below 1 buck and are riding this pony uppppppppppp...........i believe the security exchange commission should investigate them and I will be calling the SEC myself to see what they have to say.........this is fissssssssssssssssssshy............nuff said.......:TR10driving03:

YRCW Insider Stock Transactions: YRCW: Insider Transactions for YRC Worldwide, Inc. - Yahoo! Finance

We should all be aware of what our CEO is doing.

Is he really trying to save this company? No!
Is he trying to bust the union? Yes!
Is he padding his pockets? Yes!

You are so gullible and scared it's laughable! :biglaugh:

Here are the right answers:

Is he trying to save this company? Yes!
Is he trying to bust the union? No!
Is he padding his pockets? Yes, but nothing that different from previous years. All CEOs pad their pockets. You weren't complaining before the recession about how much he makes.

Hey Reg342 if you dont like us complaining about Bill Zollars no one said that you have to come on here or to this site.:nutkick:

reg342 sounds like u r either BZ or like getting screwed. mr elec tks for speaking ur mind. give them he11.

Jack, The reason I started this thread is because I truly believe alot of Brothers and Sisters feel this about Zollars and his cronies...........Heck even mid-management feels resentment what Zollars has done......I havent seen the agreement, but I am sure that Teamster members will suffer from Zollars greed. As far as reg342 I have compassion for him and anyone else that has been layed off but I will really feel sorry for the retirees who just left because they will really be affected........My case alone has the chance of losing 78% of pension benefits.......goodluck to all because this is going to be "UGLY".........nuff said......:TR10driving03:

you are so gullible and scared it's laughable! :biglaugh:

Is he trying to save this company? yes!
Is he trying to bust the union? no!
is he padding his pockets? yes, but nothing that different from previous years. All ceos pad their pockets. You weren't complaining before the recession about how much he makes.
Is he trying to save this company? yes! you are kidding right ?
Is he trying to bust the union? no! wake up and get out from under bills desk
we might agree on part of this but if you check we have been watching $ bill sink this ship way to long . Why should any1 at yrc be raking it in when [its the worst economy in recent history]

Why should any1 at yrc be racking it in when [its the worst economy in recent history]

People in power don't have to sacrifice like us peons. It's always been like that. How many people in congress are working for reduced wages this year? What about Obama's salary? They're presiding over the worst economy in recent history. Have they sacrificed?

Keep drinking your Kool-Aid Longblade!

Zollars is out to get you! Here he comes now! Watch out!

Its those jerkoff analysts who drive the price of stock up and down by making positive and negative comments,not zollars.wake up.

yeah, those analysts overpaid for roadway and USF and gave us 2 billion + dollars of debt..

Bill didn't do it.. he's wonderful... keep kissing his *** while you keep giving back your wage and benefits!

Seek the truth!! Follow your instincts, if it smells like S**T, tastes like S**T, feels like S**T. It could be just that.
You all have a right to ask. How many shares where traded at .89?
How many shares where traded when it came back to $1.95 yesterday?
Protect you and your families, Zollars is only looking out for himself and the board of directors. Look at all the bonuses handed out to CEO's of failed companies this past year.
They can take everything from us, except the truth and knowledge. Seek both!

AMEN for truth.

But.. if we find *truth*.. that might imply some *responsibility* to act on it.

How about those bonuses and salaries of execs of co's losing money?! is anyone ever going to stand up and say "NO" to them? and some of the other BS we swallow and "don't worry about" every day in this country?

Damn me for being an idealist but I hope that somehow we stand for something here and aren't just going to sell out for a bunch of lies and givebacks while the establishment and privileged few line their pockets with our givebacks..

*peace*

You are so gullible and scared it's laughable! :biglaugh:

Is he trying to save this company? Yes!
Is he trying to bust the union? No!
Is he padding his pockets? Yes, but nothing that different from previous years. All CEOs pad their pockets. You weren't complaining before the recession about how much he makes.
Who says I wasn't complaining before? You pretend to assume a lot about me but I don't know you and I know you don't know me so, next time you want to open that fat yap of yours maybe you should think about keeping it shut first.

Regular 342 - That other job you have, its a Teamster job? I thought it was.

Yes, I got on with UPS Freight. Unlike these dumbshits here who can do nothing, but b*tch about the CEO, the company, and their pathetic lives.......I decided to do something positive and I went and found another job.

Who says I wasn't complaining before? You pretend to assume a lot about me but I don't know you and I know you don't know me so, next time you want to open that fat yap of yours maybe you should think about keeping it shut first.

Amen jdawgett, These guys who keep defending Zollars and his cronies are no doubt company men, especially reg342.........He came unglued on me right after I started this post and I have always, in the past, read his post and respected his opinions but I have never bashed him as he did me.......Zollars will look after Zollars and his good buddies and not the good of the teamster members who built this company through yellow,roadway,holland,newpenn......nuff said.....:TR10driving03:

PS..........A true Teamster will never degrade or humiliate another true Teamster brother or sister but we know now who the true Teamsters are...........:TR10driving03: