Yellow | Zollars has resigned,

Zollars is gone. Our new Boss is the current Lead Director of the board, and now CEO of restructuring. Done deal:clapping:

John Lamar is a brillaint businessman. He is here to turn this thing around. John's credentials speak for themselves. Laugh now... believe me later:clapping:

Zollars is gone. Our new Boss is the current Lead Director of the board, and now CEO of restructuring. Done deal:clapping:

John Lamar is a brillaint businessman. He is here to turn this thing around. John's credentials speak for themselves. Laugh now... believe me later:clapping:

And you have seen an official YRCW press release where??

Oh, I believe it, alright.

John Lamar - Executive Profiles - CEO Biographies - Senior Management Profiles - Boardroom Insiders

Beeftek (integrated beef development)? Isn't that the technology where they mark beef with a, ah nevermind.

SonoMedia Inc (cardiovascular devices)? Isn't that the technology where they implant a device that reads and records, ah nevermind.

LLT International/Contex Capital Partners (International/Global Logistics)? I believe we all know what kind of technology that's involved with International/Global logistics, and how it's operated.

I would say YRCW found a new CEO who believes in Innovation with the use of high technology.

Hmm, I wonder which technology feature would provide the most use, in the restructuring process of YRCW? :LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I believe it, alright.

John Lamar - Executive Profiles - CEO Biographies - Senior Management Profiles - Boardroom Insiders

Beeftek (integrated beef development)? Isn't that the technology where they mark beef with a, ah nevermind.

SonoMedia Inc (cardiovascular devices)? Isn't that the technology where they implant a device that reads and records, ah nevermind.

LLT International/Contex Capital Partners (International/Global Logistics)? I believe we all know what kind of technology that's involved with International/Global logistics, and how it's operated.

I would say YRCW found a new CEO who believes in Innovation with the use of high technology.

Hmm, I wonder which technology feature would provide the most use, in the restructuring process of YRCW? :LMAO:

So when is the mothership going to land?

POS john! I just wanted to try it on for size. Just doesn't feel right saying that like pos bill. If this is true, the end is near.

I just happened to see a picture of noodles posting the other day...............

joachim.jpg

I just happened to see a picture of noodles posting the other day...............

joachim.jpg

WTF!!! Looks like hes using one of the new up to date roadway monitors after the merger.Looks like the keyboard ain't even plugged in either. Hats kind of cool! Matching shoes?:biglaugh:

OK, maybe it will just be the keycard. Relax everyone, but then again in order to study a truck drivers behavior on a scorecard, ah nevermind.

I want to know is the foil to keep the HAPPY thoughts in or the BAD thoughts out. LMAO And WTF is up with those antennas?

Actually, RFID may stand for "Roadway's Future Identity Device." Doesn't YRC want to change the company name to Roadway Global, still? :LMAO:

Is there an official announcement posted somewhere about this? Did the Kansas City Business Journal write anything? Thanks, RocketManCVE

Maybe when there is a story the headline will be "Zollars Has Re-signed". As in new contract of employment.

5145053064_b77a826000.jpg

some say I rolled the dice and lost it all
but the reports of my demise are greatly exaggerated!!