Yellow | Zollars has to go !!!!!!!!!

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Well I finally joined the DARK SIDE The Idiot who runs this corporation has to go NOW ! What a complete idiot he is , only a very stupid person would have released all this BAD news today . A SMART CEO would have waited till Monday when he could of said "THE Teamster have VOTED YES on a wage reduction package" . Let's look at what a CEO is suppose to be " A chief executive officer (CEO) or chief executive is typically the highest-ranking corporate officer (executive) or administrator in charge of total management of a corporation, company, organization, or agency, reporting to the board of directors. In internal communication and press releases, many companies capitalize the term and those of other high positions " If anyone out there has any stock holding in this corp. I beg you at the next stock holders meeting to let your voice be heard ! ZOLLAR MUST GO !!! Thanks for letting me vent here !

If you read the FAQ's from the plan you'll see that one of the questions was about this Dec 23 deadline. My point is our Teamster leadership knew this was a possibility and in this high stakes chess game we are not included in the overall stratagy. You'll also notice in any Teamster press releases it states that this plan is the best way to help this company in 2008. More concessions to follow!!!

If zollars gambles and buys today, WHEN the concesions pass the stock rises.........he makes even more money. Think about it, I just bought $5000. Wow what a good investment!

Don't you think that he deliberately played the Doom & Gloom card before the holiday & vote to give teamsters reason to vote yes? This is just part of his strategy teamsters.

Be careful, financial analysts see this crap all the time, and YRC still receives downgrades today. They are well aware of the vote, and probably well aware that it will go through, and still downgrade the company? There is something that we as average Joe's are not seeing. If they thought this was a skeem to jump the price following the vote count, they would not have downgraded us. They would have sat quietly and pounced on it on Friday, and waited for the news to sell at the higher price. If they thought that this was going to be the case, it would have been pennies from heaven for their clients. Zollars is just getting in way over his head right now, and is desperate for a solution.

Don't you think that he deliberately played the Doom & Gloom card before the holiday & vote to give teamsters reason to vote yes? This is just part of his strategy teamsters.

If your ballot ain't been mailed by today Bro....it ain't gonna make it in time to be counted....that is probably why this came out today....should have waited though...bad timing in my opinion.....KK

I am willing to bet that most of the ballots were sent back in the next day of being received. Most people had their decision made.... one way or the other.
:USA:

If your ballot ain't been mailed by today Bro....it ain't gonna make it in time to be counted....that is probably why this came out today....should have waited though...bad timing in my opinion.....KK
Never heard of Zollars till he bought Rdwy. :nutkick: From a dumb ol truck drivers point of view I have'nt seen him make ANY good decisions since. :shrug:

I bought

If zollars gambles and buys today, WHEN the concesions pass the stock rises.........he makes even more money. Think about it, I just bought $5000. Wow what a good investment!

more today..........I bought another 305 shares at 2.45...... but good news is it will go back up.....look at the volume of shares traded today for YRCW.....the stocks went down because they withdrew the tender offer.....which it went down when they offered it first time because they we're not going to give book value....I do think they withdrew the tender off to raise their credit rating ....as soon as they announced they tender buy back it fell.....Listen I am nto a rah rah man for the company when they do stupid crap ....but damn I think they are trying everything they can to right the ship...I mean other companies went out without so much as a try...just up and shut down.....:1036316054:

Does anyone have Maury Myers number at waste management...........I would love to see him come back.......hell the stocks would go through the roof after the turn around he did in 95 when they counted us down and out before:1036316054:

what about the union? they sold us a bill of goods about a year ago to accept the current contract, and now want us to approve this garbage and loose more jobs. you guys need to pull the cover back down over your eyes and look that the " suits'" have a nasty game plan and our own is to blind to see. it may be a ploy to pit our own against another. I do think that a lot of greed is in play here. we are the best in what we do.

If your ballot ain't been mailed by today Bro....it ain't gonna make it in time to be counted.....KK

I would've been happy to mail mine out the day after I received it..Problem is I never received it, even after two calls to the hall. I sure hope JR. Hoffa cast my NO vote for me.

what about the union? they sold us a bill of goods about a year ago to accept the current contract, and now want us to approve this garbage and loose more jobs. you guys need to pull the cover back down over your eyes and look that the " suits'" have a nasty game plan and our own is to blind to see. it may be a ploy to pit our own against another. I do think that a lot of greed is in play here. we are the best in what we do.

ther may be more than 1 fox in the hen house.:1036316054:

he should have been gone about 5 years ago, the roadway sell out owners should have said NO but selling out $$$ is more important than anything else it seems, i guess they saw this crooked economy coming and said the hell with running this company, thank george w bush for the merge

Does anyone have Maury Myers number at waste management...........I would love to see him come back.......hell the stocks would go through the roof after the turn around he did in 95 when they counted us down and out before:1036316054:

Sorry, he is sitting on the beach in Hawaii drinking mia tias. But you're right, we need someone like a Myers to take us out of the very deep hole Zollars has put us in.

Read the link to see how he turned around WASTE MANAGEMENT and the similiarities to our current state at YRC. Turnaround ace pulls WMI out of the dumps - Houston Business Journal:

Be careful, financial analysts see this crap all the time, and YRC still receives downgrades today. They are well aware of the vote, and probably well aware that it will go through, and still downgrade the company? There is something that we as average Joe's are not seeing. If they thought this was a skeem to jump the price following the vote count, they would not have downgraded us. They would have sat quietly and pounced on it on Friday, and waited for the news to sell at the higher price. If they thought that this was going to be the case, it would have been pennies from heaven for their clients. Zollars is just getting in way over his head right now, and is desperate for a solution.

What analysts see is BROKE!