Yellow | Zollars has to go !!!!!!!!!

You collectively could put Zollars on the street.

Here is an idea that you should consider. The YRCW stock closed Friday at $3.34 . If every employee individually purchased 30 shares of stock, even with brokers fees, and such you still have only $120 invested. Each share has a vote at the shareholders meeting. Make one or two of you in charge of each others shares by deferring your vote to whomever you choose and this will put you (investors) in charge of these votes. Lets say for example of the 40,000 employees only half participate, 20,000. 20,000 buy 30 shares each, makes 600,000 share votes. If everyone makes the investment, you would have 1.2 million votes to represent. One or two of you as representative MAY represent enough votes to make a difference. There as of Jan 31, 2007, 57,209,694 shares outstanding (which is the best info I could find right now, there may be more or less). You might even put together a point of order at the shareholders meeting to can Dollar Bill, or vote him out. Do you have any idea how much clout that many shares hold.

You guys do this, and I will personally buy 100 shares myself and allow your designated representative to vote my shares too. I also know a couple of other guys willing to make the same or better investment.

The Union is not about "individuals" it is about everyone of us that puts a union card in their wallet. Together we can make a difference.