Yellow | Zollars is an idiot

It seems like there are better things to talk about than a national speed limit. How about YRCW being at $4 a share?

He was on this bandwagon several years ago befor the green thing became big it's more like Atlas Shruged

Thats true, he goes back to this issue every now and again. Zollars always keeps a couple tricks and talking points in his tool box... :shades:

If his lips were moving, grab hold of something.

Well since he's not going to increase the speed of our trucks, maybe he's trying to slowdown our competition. Can you imagine ever truck out there governed at the same speed, what it would be like trying to pass each other like we do, hung out to dry in the left lane. Also I hear they're trying to increase the weight limits to 100,000lbs gross, maybe they're trying to see how many more trailers they can get to break in half.

When the boat is sinking due to the hole in the front of the boat just pull out the gun and shoot a hole in the back of the boat to take the attention off the front...

YRC chief calls for national trucking speed limit - 10/14/2008 9:45:00 AM - Purchasing

Zollars says trucking giant has governors set at 62 m.p.h. for maximum fuel efficiency
By Dave Hannon -- Purchasing, 10/14/2008 9:45:00 AM
In a panel session at the recent Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) conference in Denver, Bill Zollars, CEO of YRC Worldwide, said he supports implementing a national speed limit for trucks.

They will be taking me out of my comfort zone at 62mph. I rather enjoy 58mph and the awesome feeling of knowing the only vehicle I can pass is a moped.