XPO | ‘Invasion of privacy’

Welcome to MY nightmare. They will learn to love the camera. Constant surveillance for the greater good. Orwell would be so proud.
I really don't see a difference in having a camera in a vehicle watching the employees or a camera in a bank or on the cashiers at Walmart which are always watching the employees there and that's been going on for years. Cameras are everywhere and nobody has privacy anymore

If you think there is no difference between a twelve second clip set off by a motion sensor vs real time, constant in-cab surveillance then there is really no reason for you and I to have a discussion about it. The company already has the benefit of recording events which my exonerate drivers from lawsuits, anymore than that well....that would just be a power grab in my book.

If you think there is no difference between a twelve second clip set off by a motion sensor vs real time, constant in-cab surveillance then there is really no reason for you and I to have a discussion about it. The company already has the benefit of recording events which my exonerate drivers from lawsuits, anymore than that well....that would just be a power grab in my book.
Reality Check:
Like your truck, you are nothing more than a purchased tool of production. You have no privacy because you have rented yourself to XPO. For the time you accept their money, they own you. The job isn't yours, it belongs to them. Their job, their rules. You will only have the position as long as the revenue you create exceeds the cost of your labor.

You do know our drivecam has the ability to watch you live don't you?

Reality Check:
Like your truck, you are nothing more than a purchased tool of production. You have no privacy because you have rented yourself to XPO. For the time you accept their money, they own you. The job isn't yours, it belongs to them. Their job, their rules. You will only have the position as long as the revenue you create exceeds the cost of your labor.
Duh....and your point?

Reality Check:
Well if you don't like it then start and run you own company

If you are all so worried about the cams in the trucks some of you need to look up at the FAC. The two that I go to have 360 degree cams in the ceiling and all around the outside of the building. Hell even the vedoning company has there own cams watching there machines

You do know our drivecam has the ability to watch you live don't you?
I was involed in an accident where a pick up truck pulled in front of me and gave me a break ckeck.I slammed in the back of him and after two hours the cops gave him a ticket for driving to slow on a highway. I gave my SCM the exact time and wanted to see the video. He told me it never trigged the camera and there was no video.If they have live feed why couldn't they find it? Can it be they lied to me???

I was involed in an accident where a pick up truck pulled in front of me and gave me a break ckeck.I slammed in the back of him and after two hours the cops gave him a ticket for driving to slow on a highway. I gave my SCM the exact time and wanted to see the video. He told me it never trigged the camera and there was no video.If they have live feed why couldn't they find it? Can it be they lied to me???
It's a extra option to have live feed and supposedly XPO doesn't pay for it....for now!!

Has anyone else looked at the camera and its red then look at it again a few minutes later and its green?

A live feed and stored event are 2 different things, SCM could also be lying to you.

Well, you could always fiddle with your cellphone often, then see if they ‘bring it to your attention’. If they do, you know there’s live surveillance going on. Translation: they lied to you.