XPO | ‘Invasion of privacy’

I, for one get a warm feeling in my bowels knowing I'm watched and judged all day. It's like i'm working for the Myanmar government. Let's sing! Put your head on my soooldiers. Whisper in my ear. baby. Words I want to hear. tell me.

Confirmed, you don’t need to be red to be recorded, but I think the majority of people already know it!
Maybe at the competition, but not at XPO, not to my knowledge as a drivecam coach, but maybe in the future. If the little light is green, it means that no event is in the camera's queque ready for upload to Lytx. If you're talking about XPO in the post I'm quoting then you need to bring some proof because we don't need our drivers believing they are being watched in real time, all the time...unless it's true.

Maybe at the competition, but not at XPO, not to my knowledge as a drivecam coach, but maybe in the future. If the little light is green, it means that no event is in the camera's queque ready for upload to Lytx. If you're talking about XPO in the post I'm quoting then you need to bring some proof because we don't need our drivers believing they are being watched in real time, all the time...unless it's true.

Last we heard. The camera is on a 72 hour loop. After 72 hours in begins recording over the past data. Anything in the last 72 hours can be retrieved if found necessary.