Yellow | 01/02/11 Teamsters Press Release

Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
61094845.jpg

I would like some one to verify that Zollars is GONE. As far as I am concern if he is gone we can finally move on if not nothing has been accomplished. That is my 15% input. Happy New Years......

Sounds like Zollars stays until a deal is done. At the speed we're going that could be a while. A long while. A very long while. I think you get it, because I am starting to.

I would like some one to verify that Zollars is GONE. As far as I am concern if he is gone we can finally move on if not nothing has been accomplished. That is my 15% input. Happy New Years......

As he put it, he won't leave until the job is done..............

OVERLAND PARK, Kan., Sept 28, 2010 - announced today that William D. Zollars, has informed the company's board of directors of his decision to retire from the company upon the successful completion of YRC Worldwide's comprehensive recovery plan.

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum/yrcw/2662-zollars-retiring.html

Can someone give a good explaination of the above announcement.. what would happen if The we did not give the extension?
Per the MOU the concession deal would have been off and revert to full NMFA. And that surley would have forced a bankruptcy would'nt it?

In the movies this is when they would cut to a scene with Bill Zollars sitting at his desk Monday morning and in the background scooterjoe would be seen lowering himself from the roof on a window-washing platform.

the new teamsters,be proud to have the backbone of a jelly fish. tyson sounds as bad as billy boy with his very old continuous whatever the company wants filth. 2011 will continue to be a sad year to be a freight teamster. i hold my head in shame now for the days of being on the picket line with my dad fighting for what we gave away with the stroke of a pen.

the new teamsters,be proud to have the backbone of a jelly fish. tyson sounds as bad as billy boy with his very old continuous whatever the company wants filth. 2011 will continue to be a sad year to be a freight teamster. i hold my head in shame now for the days of being on the picket line with my dad fighting for what we gave away with the stroke of a pen.
It makes me sick also. That week of vacation was important to me. I hate working there, but get satisfaction in ways.

:tribehasspoken: :bowdown::bowdown:
What he said