ABF | 042 call back

krimler

TB Lurker
Credits
My shop steward called me on Friday and said that ABF called ALL remaining 41 road drivers back from lay-off. I don't know what's going on, but good for our brothers and sisters that got called back, I hope it last's.:clap::clap:

Good news to hear. I hope this is a sign of the economy turning around and heads towards the west soon!:popcorn:

My shop steward called me on Friday and said that ABF called ALL remaining 41 road drivers back from lay-off. I don't know what's going on, but good for our brothers and sisters that got called back, I hope it last's.:clap::clap:

A lot of freight coming out of Montreal this week may have something to do with it.

I need a job,Been looking since Jan. With some carriers calling people back. That would mean that they may even need some new blood, oh and WELL RESTED!!! TOO RESTED if you know what I mean .

I think the difference is our tm cares about people. Yes he has to answer to the numbers but he would have everyone working and taking care of their families if it was his choice but it is not. It comes from the regional vp's which I am sure comes from the fort.