ABF | 064 road driver screws his brothers in 002

12pack

TB Lurker
Credits
I am kind of hot about this.
Wed 6-11-08 A Brother road driver from 064 was supposed to stop in 002 with west bound Kansas freight but didn't want to stop in st Louis he wanted to go to 003 (610 miles through two 55mph states) so he called the st.Louis dispatcher to OK him to go to 003 the dispatcher reused to OK this illegal run then this MEster called Central to OK the run Central apparently OKed the run so he goes to 003. I have a copy of the inbound sheet. When he came out of bed 6-12-08 he was to go from 003 to 002 this time he apparently took it upon himself to take the freight straight to 064 610 miles through two 55mph states.
Local 600 has won this grievance before and we will win this one but this is no kind of brother that dose this. This driver and any Teamster who dose this is no brother he is a MEster or a ****
This is no different than a st Louis driver passing over Dayton to go straight to Cleveland. Dayton would be pissed rightfully so. Or if a st Louis driver with 070 freight went straight to Dallas rather than stopping in Little Rock.
I have this wheel holders name and i withheld it because this isn't the first time this has happened. I would hope some fellow brothers at Dayton could set some of these guys straight. They are taking jobs away from brothers and sisters no different than if he were crossing a picket line.
I have seen the road Stewart at Dayton on here before it would be nice if he could say something to these MESTERS.

064 Road Stewart's feel free contact me
if this were the other way around I would say something to one of our road drivers
Thanks
Mike
Alternate road Stewart 002

Aint it amazing you never hardly here any complaints about road drivers out of any other terminals execpt for Dayton. It appears that the seem to get under alot of peoples skin.Good luck on the greivance.