Central Transport | $1.99

boomerang

TB Lurker
Credits
What dollar amount separates you from someone they hire off the street? At my center, the difference is $1.99. Does that also play into the fact that driver retention is such a problem? Wouldnt you think that local management would keep that fact in mind when they blow a gasket and start demeaning and belittleing senior employees with 10, 20, and 30+ years experience? This is NOT a joke! $1.99 is the difference between our starting pay to our top out pay. Is that not sad?

What dollar amount separates you from someone they hire off the street? At my center, the difference is $1.99. Does that also play into the fact that driver retention is such a problem? Wouldnt you think that local management would keep that fact in mind when they blow a gasket and start demeaning and belittleing senior employees with 10, 20, and 30+ years experience? This is NOT a joke! $1.99 is the difference between our starting pay to our top out pay. Is that not sad?
Im topped out and for me to jump ship for a buck or 2 is not worth it. But thats me personally and I cant speak for anyone else. To start all over at the bottom and give up my comfort level is simply not worth it. Guys be careful what you wish for.

Im topped out and for me to jump ship for a buck or 2 is not worth it. But thats me personally and I cant speak for anyone else. To start all over at the bottom and give up my comfort level is simply not worth it. Guys be careful what you wish for.

Loosen the belt big dog and lean back in dat seat, comfort be what it is all about. Along as dat eagle $h!tS in our checking account every friday! What "baboon butt" U B drivin down there in TX?