Holland | 1 Major COO at Holland.....

hollandman73

TB Lurker
Credits
I read on another thread that Zollars said in the conference call that Roadway and Yellow would have 2 coo's and Holland would have 1 Major change of ops. Any good guesses as to what the major change might be?
I think their going to make a majority of us(Holland) UE's----alot more flexability for only 1.00 more per hour---thats my guess.
Any other ideas? let's hear em.

I know the company is really pressing for JO and the rest of the Chicago area locals to get their contracts done by April 1st.---I'm assuming their in a hurry so they can go ahead with the coo.

I read on another thread that Zollars said in the conference call that Roadway and Yellow would have 2 coo's and Holland would have 1 Major change of ops. Any good guesses as to what the major change might be?
I think their going to make a majority of us(Holland) UE's----alot more flexability for only 1.00 more per hour---thats my guess.
Any other ideas? let's hear em.

I know the company is really pressing for JO and the rest of the Chicago area locals to get their contracts done by April 1st.---I'm assuming their in a hurry so they can go ahead with the coo.

Linehaul Drivers will probably be moved around in places where Utility work can be implemented at a maximum kinda like in the old days wher evry terminal didn't have road drivers, That's pretty major! :hide:

I thought that Joilet already voted on the contract? I know Chicago,Bennsenville, and Wheeling are part of 705, and 710 and have not yet voted on their contract. Please explain!!

I thought that Joilet already voted on the contract? I know Chicago,Bennsenville, and Wheeling are part of 705, and 710 and have not yet voted on their contract. Please explain!!

As I understand it--the Chicagoland area locals are the last ones left to negotiate. Local 705/710 Ch,WH,Bn and Local 179 JO. The company waited to the last minute to initiate negotiations and now they want it all wrapped up A.S.A.P.
I think were gonna try to hold out here at 179 and see what 705 does.