1 trucker was hurt when a Semi crashed into the rear of a Semi stopped in traffic on I-30 in ARK.

When "drivers" are TOO POOR TO PAY ATTENTION, such Crashes/Wrecks occur.

That section of I-30 East has been a PROBLEM from Texas Line to just past Red River (X 18) (X 16 or 17 is for Rt.67 then Left [before crossing Red River]) as well the other "under construction" section from Exit 106 and East to about the 114 as well West (probably completely completed). It was rough in 2015 and 16 .
IT'S BEST to get out at either exit 113 or 106 rolling WEST, Left and follow Rt.67 through the woods and Hope. After Passing (what's remaining of) Red River Truck Stop on your left (exit 18) you'll be crossing under I-30, then a few miles to well designated road or first right to I-30, Exit 7 (Flying J). Construction may still be present to Texarkana but BETTER than sitting slowly moving for some numbers of miles.

There WILL BE MORE TRUCK CRASHES and WRECKS, as well in Texarkana, because too many "DRIVERS" simply do not PAY ATTENTION to SLOW or STOPPED TRAFFIC.

I ran I-30 both ways for about 4 Years and was caught up in too many accident backups. Once past Red River (E.B.) X 18, you're stuck to Hope, X 30.

STAY HEALTHY!!

Last edited:
When "drivers" are TOO POOR TO PAY ATTENTION, such Crashes/Wrecks occur.

That section of I-30 East has been a PROBLEM from Texas Line to just past Red River (X 18) (X 16 or 17 is for Rt.67 then Left [before crossing Red River]) as well the other "under construction" section from Exit 106 and East to about the 114 as well West (probably completely completed). It was rough in 2015 and 16 .
IT'S BEST to get out at either exit 113 or 106 rolling WEST, Left and follow Rt.67 through the woods and Hope. After Passing (what's remaining of) Red River Truck Stop on your left (exit 18) you'll be crossing under I-30, then a few miles to well designated road or first right to I-30, Exit 7 (Flying J). Construction may still be present to Texarkana but BETTER than sitting slowly moving for some numbers of miles.

There WILL BE MORE TRUCK CRASHES and WRECKS, as well in Texarkana, because too many "DRIVERS" simply do not PAY ATTENTION to SLOW or STOPPED TRAFFIC.

I ran I-30 both ways for about 4 Years and was caught up in too many accident backups. Once past Red River (E.B.) X 18, you're stuck to Hope, X 30.

STAY HEALTHY!!

I 30 from Memphis to Little Rock is also a dangerous stretch of highway. It is one of the most heavily traveled highways for commercial vehicles in the US. The road is overdue for major reconstruction. Several miles on each side of the White River bridge is especially hazardous. Plans to construct a new bridge with six lanes has been delayed several years due to lack of funding. If you get caught up in an accident there you are in for a long wait.