Yellow | 10-K report & $$$ loss ??

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
1st off just asking ,so don't get all pissy at me , but I could have swear I read that Welch said YRC made money last year in that last report a few weeks ago , but now in the 10-K report Friday it said YRC lost $67.7 Million ??? did anybody else happen to read that too ??

1st off just asking ,so don't get all pissy at me , but I could have swear I read that Welch said YRC made money last year in that last report a few weeks ago , but now in the 10-K report Friday it said YRC lost $67.7 Million ??? did anybody else happen to read that too ??
YRC made some money in THE 3 & 4Q....BUT for THE WHOLE YEAR OF 2014 the total loss WAS $67.7M....KK

YRC made some money in THE 3 & 4Q....BUT for THE WHOLE YEAR OF 2014 the total loss WAS $67.7M....KK
Wait until next year, we will do much better because we will be the best dressed drivers in the industry and shippers will be loading up our trucks with tremendous amounts of freight because we are "sharp dressed men of YRC". Gotta go take my meds now!:6817: :poke: :chairshot:

Reactions: ESP
Wait until next year, we will do much better because we will be the best dressed drivers in the industry and shippers will be loading up our trucks with tremendous amounts of freight because we are "sharp dressed men of YRC". Gotta go take my meds now!:6817: :poke: :chairshot:

You're on drugs? I never knew. Some of the other guys maybe but not you. :hilarious:

How much of the 67 mill was goal driven. Ie. A projection of what they think they were going to make , and the actual amount they made?

Huh ?????

st: 909459, member: 1787"]Huh ?????[/QUOTE]s all fortune 500 company's estimate how much money they should make on previous years business. What give you your goal plus 3 to 5 % more. Then previous year. That is where im going with there actual loss and the loss of what they were projecting to make. Understand they can show you what they want you to see and not show you what they d ok nt want you to see. All part of the filing disclaimer on limiting what they can report to commission of trade and amenities.

st: 909459, member: 1787"]Huh ?????
s all fortune 500 company's estimate how much money they should make on previous years business. What give you your goal plus 3 to 5 % more. Then previous year. That is where im going with there actual loss and the loss of what they were projecting to make. Understand they can show you what they want you to see and not show you what they d ok nt want you to see. All part of the filing disclaimer on limiting what they can report to commission of trade and amenities.[/QUOTE]
Huh ?????

How much of the 67 mill was goal driven. Ie. A projection of what they think they were going to make , and the actual amount they made?

"Goal driven?"....hell they LOST $67M in 2014....They paid out MORE than came in from revenue....read the SEC report they filed.....KK

s all fortune 500 company's estimate how much money they should make on previous years business. What give you your goal plus 3 to 5 % more. Then previous year. That is where im going with there actual loss and the loss of what they were projecting to make. Understand they can show you what they want you to see and not show you what they d ok nt want you to see. All part of the filing disclaimer on limiting what they can report to commission of trade and amenities.[/QUOTE]

KBdLwVt.jpg

nqg21F6.jpg