Yellow | 10 reasons to buy yrcw

Imagine if Welsch and Mike Wickem could get their heads together? WE WOULD BE#1 LTL AGAIN !! (just a dream though) sorry long weekend.

All pretty good news except the U.S.A just had our credit rating downgraded again so I don't think we are gonna see an economic turnaround that will last and inflation is gonna get a lot uglier thanks to Odumba, Little Timmy & Bern yank me.

This guy may know stock,but he knows sh-t about trucking. First off every other profitable truck line will reap the same benifit as YRC,guess what,they'll still be sucking hind tit!! Second he's quoting Warren Buffett "I buy when everyone else is nervous"! He also does'nt realize this company is owned by the banks,they know less than he does about trucking!!! Third,he did'nt happen to mention how much stock he bought!!! I'm bettin NONE!!!!

This guy may know stock,but he knows sh-t about trucking. First off every other profitable truck line will reap the same benifit as YRC,guess what,they'll still be sucking hind tit!! Second he's quoting Warren Buffett "I buy when everyone else is nervous"! He also does'nt realize this company is owned by the banks,they know less than he does about trucking!!! Third,he did'nt happen to mention how much stock he bought!!! I'm bettin NONE!!!!

And you may know trucking, but you know sh-t about business and finance. So I guess that makes you and him even! :moon2:

He also had a great team with Staley and Bronneck. Wish they would all come back. Betting they sold their shares at $62 before any splits.

So many investors and bondholders got screwed. What could help YRC stock is if they win the ABF law-suit. Share price will jump. That's worth a couple hundred dollar bet. It won't change your life style if they lose but the odds of winning are high. You can't lose.

And you may know trucking, but you know sh-t about business and finance. So I guess that makes you and him even! :moon2:
Well I know one thing about finance,you can't owe one point five billion dollars and borrow your way out of debt!! I wasn't even paying attention,It's old triplex the guy without the dog in the fight!That probably explaines why you have those old dog pictures on here....so you'll have A dog in the fight!! I'm sure you don't know sh-t about trucking or finance,so that leaves you below me and the stock boy!! You better get off that computer,if your wife catches you on here you'll be doing the dishes for A week!!! You should have stayed at YRC,at least when you kissed -ss there they rewarded guy's like you! At home you just get told what to do by the warden!!!lmao You should'nt have retired!!!

1.3 aint so bad with 5 billion in revenue the problem is totally an operational one,they owed double that at one point with with 9 billion in revenue(paying full rate and pension) and made 300 mill a quarter so the 100 or so( out of 32000) employees on this board should think about that.

Well I know one thing about finance,you can't owe one point five billion dollars and borrow your way out of debt!! I wasn't even paying attention,It's old triplex the guy without the dog in the fight!That probably explaines why you have those old dog pictures on here....so you'll have A dog in the fight!! I'm sure you don't know sh-t about trucking or finance,so that leaves you below me and the stock boy!! You better get off that computer,if your wife catches you on here you'll be doing the dishes for A week!!! You should have stayed at YRC,at least when you kissed -ss there they rewarded guy's like you! At home you just get told what to do by the warden!!!lmao You should'nt have retired!!!

Do you also write romance novels in your spare time? You're pretty good at throwing the bulls**t.

And you're correct, I don't know anything about trucking or finance, but I'm pretty good at recognizing a jerk when I see one.

1.3 aint so bad with 5 billion in revenue the problem is totally an operational one,they owed double that at one point with with 9 billion in revenue(paying full rate and pension) and made 300 mill a quarter so the 100 or so( out of 32000) employees on this board should think about that.
Where do you come up with these numbers??? For ALL of 2011 YRC's TOTAL revenue was just A little over 1 billion before taxes,wages,equipment,fuel and all other related costs!!! That's why after all that they still had A loss over two dollars a share and predictions of over ten dollars a share loss this year!!!

Do you also write romance novels in your spare time? You're pretty good at throwing the bulls**t.

And you're correct, I don't know anything about trucking or finance, but I'm pretty good at recognizing a jerk when I see one.
After all your great wisdom,intelligence,wit,humor,and great knowledge....jerk is the best you got??? NO wonder you retired you could'nt hack it!!! And I wonder why YRC can't make it....because we had people there with no spine like you!!!!!

After all your great wisdom,intelligence,wit,humor,and great knowledge....jerk is the best you got??? NO wonder you retired you could'nt hack it!!! And I wonder why YRC can't make it....because we had people there with no spine like you!!!!!

"Jerk" fits, why would I need anything else.

I wouldn't give him credit for knowing anything especially trucking. He's saying "YRC's TOTAL revenue was just A little over 1 billion before taxes,wages,equipment,fuel and all other related costs!!!" Duh, that was the quarter. No way he's a union-joe. He also says "does'nt realize this company is owned by the banks,they know less than he does about trucking"!!! given he or the banks don't run the company.
unionjoe is just another outsider praying for a YRC collapse but then there are many who have it on their wish list

YRCW stock price up over 40% right now. Guess that makes you look even more ridiculous!! :hysterical: