FedEx Freight | 10 yr safe driver jacket

moose

TB Regular
Credits
Was just wondering I received my packet for the ring and jacket.Do the jackets run big in size? I am contemplating which size to get the # size seems big for the size xxl xl etc ussually a xxl is a 50-52 which is what I ussually get because my shoulders are so big, just wondering! !!

The jacket I saw looked good. The ring is worth about $800. We had a guy who was to get the ring and he chose a surround sound system. Evidentyl they have changed it and now if you choose to get something you don't get the ring.

10/4 on the Members Only jacket. Congrats on your 10 years. Did you get the 5 year watch? With the jacket, costume ring and watch, you'll fit right in while strolling around Boca in July. The hernia inducing leather jacket comes along for miles achieved as well as being an El Presidente' Safety Team member. If you get lost you can use the liner as your map to anywhere. Good job to all that get any type of reward and or recognition.

I just check my leather jacket. It has the FXF logo on front and a two million mile patch on the sleeve. When I qualified for my three million mile patch I called safty and training. They told me that patch was a Viking award, and not available at FXF, Go figure. It was made by Burks Bay (China) XL and it still fits.

RC made two million but they changed the program. **** happened just before RC hit twenty straight. Didn't want to be part of Fred and Pat's club anyway.

RC made two million but they changed the program. **** happened just before RC hit twenty straight. Didn't want to be part of Fred and Pat's club anyway.

RC, ST heard your jacket said: "Two million miles, didn't make two million and one...look on you-tube under "one helluva wreck" for why!"

Any truth???

ST

I chose a mp3 player I didn't realize it was one or the other, the ring could probably pawn easier. Coby? Who heard of Coby? P.O.J.