FedEx Freight | 10 yr safe driver jacket

Its B.S that when I hit the 10yr mark back in 2007 got the ring but no jacket for me. The ring has fedex frt on but since I was national no jacket:(

When did they switch to an X? That must be a AF thing. Vikings have been assigned bullseyes.

Ill send one of you my jacket,I wont be caught dead in it. Mine is a brown cloth old person jacket.

Thats funny my wife said the same thing it was an old mans jacket.It is a nice jacket only thing they could do is recognize the fact it is a safety award by having that on the coat you know 10 years safe driving etc but hey it is a nice coat and I will wear it when I go out or whatever ..

Thats funny my wife said the same thing it was an old mans jacket.It is a nice jacket only thing they could do is recognize the fact it is a safety award by having that on the coat you know 10 years safe driving etc but hey it is a nice coat and I will wear it when I go out or whatever ..

Ill wear mine when Im 65. I think they are probably jackets that didnt sell out of the catalog. I do like the ring though.

I got a leather jacket, ring , paper weight with set of trailers molded inside and the ugly old mans members only style jacket. Old mans jacke is on some homeless person downtown!

I got a XXL jacket it fits good...I am 6' 3" and 250 lbs I like mine a lot the only thing I had happen to it is the inside pocket ripped at the zipper stiched it up and keep on wearing it! enjoy it and congrats!

Keep it away from heat and sharp edges... most likely, pleather. I'm almost there- 999,999 hours. Ring, prize, or jacket - SO many choices!!!!