ODFL | 1200 more drivers needed in 2012 !!

Not too many company are saying that..We had our meeting this morning on how we are doing..We were told our goal is to reach the 3 billion mark very soon..We all need to keep on doing what we have been doing&try to improve on anything that will make you better in the job that you do..Was told it take's everyone has a team to do what we are doing..Also, we are not the lowest priced carrier&we have alway's sold service&we will continue on the same track to be the top LTL in the business..I can say myself that it is a honor again to work for such a great company that treat's there employee's with pride&respect&not just a number..This all show's in what they have done&keep on doing..

I like trolling the OD forum. Reading your comments reminds me of how American Freightways was. If I didnt have so much time in I would jump ship at Fedex Freight tommorow! Everything you guys like about OD is what we lost with Fedex buying AF.

me too. i think i will quit my overtime after 8 job and work there.

Sounds like Captain America (which by the way consider the name...) should quit his overtime after 8 job before he is out of a job.....