Yellow | 135 BIDS after coo

imported_TOBY135

TB Lurker
Credits
Due to the Lancaster,Velocity and Utility Coo's Harrisburg was a minus 103 teamsters.Our bids that will take affect when the changes are implemented were just posted and thanks to our Ba's and stewards we are only 7 bids less on the local side and 9 on the road. We all thought they would be massive cut and the company tried to cut more but the local and the stews did a good job fighting to keep them from doing more cuts. Just thought that they deserved a thanks.:1036316054::1036316054:

seems like you guys have the last of the fighting teamsters left on earth.
great for you all

Due to the Lancaster,Velocity and Utility Coo's Harrisburg was a minus 103 teamsters.Our bids that will take affect when the changes are implemented were just posted and thanks to our Ba's and stewards we are only 7 bids less on the local side and 9 on the road. We all thought they would be massive cut and the company tried to cut more but the local and the stews did a good job fighting to keep them from doing more cuts. Just thought that they deserved a thanks.:1036316054::1036316054:

I don't know where you got your numbers but you are wrong. We are 30 bids less on the local side. -15 City -3 Switcher -12 Dock I don't what the road loss is but I heard it was around 21.

sounds like yellow/roadway is winning the battle of killing the teamsters ,not even a whimper from the national,but i guess its a bonaza for them .
put out the old ,bring in the new $14 or u/d and get the sign up fee and pay not pay any1 a pension

I don't know where you got your numbers but you are wrong. We are 30 bids less on the local side. -15 City -3 Switcher -12 Dock I don't what the road loss is but I heard it was around 21.

Your right about that but did you take into consideration that we have 23 men on the local side on bids now that are moving and cant bid on the bids that are posted. That would be a net loss of 7 if my math is right. Again just wanted to thank the stews and agent.:1036316054::1036316054:

Your right about that but did you take into consideration that we have 23 men on the local side on bids now that are moving and cant bid on the bids that are posted. That would be a net loss of 7 if my math is right. Again just wanted to thank the stews and agent.:1036316054::1036316054:

I see what you are saying but we will have 30 less guys on the local side on bid. I also think 50 bids is a pretty massive cut. Will you be able to hold a bid or will you be on call

I see what you are saying but we will have 30 less guys on the local side on bid. I also think 50 bids is a pretty massive cut. Will you be able to hold a bid or will you be on call

Brother we wont have 30 men less on bids on the local side .Stop and think about what I'm saying. If we have 30 less bid posted from what we have today but 23 men on those bids today wont bid because they are going to leave that means that we are going to have 7 of those men on call board that we don't have today. So when you think about it we did real good. Or out of those guys you are talking about think of it as 23 of those 30 took a transfer and wont be here to bid which they aren't. Or like I said before we lost 70 jobs on the local side but we are only minus 30 bids and out of that total 23 men are leaving.