Yellow | 135 what's with Ben P the foreman

stroud120

COME GET SOME
Credits
What did they do ship him out of the miltary, on the don't ask don't tell rule.
I wonder if he talks to all his "friends" at the members only bar, like he does on the dock. If he did he would be one lonely guy. :eck13:(Which I hear he is not)
I hear his friends call him Wonder Ben, I was wodering if you could tell me why. He seems to be, Power Hungry at 135, I WONDER how hungry he really is.:bowdown: GO WONDER BEN, GO WONDER BEN,Go. I think he needs to read the letter put out by our fearless leader on Harassment in the work place.

In this day and age we do not need this in our company. Maybe 135 management should really take a good look at WONDER BEN. Those days of messing with people for no reason are done. The company gets no where and neither do we. 135 guys tell your TM about WONDER BEN, or your BA. :tongue0002::puke:

One trick in my bag in dealing with this type of supervising professional is to try to pass some gas when they are at your door and/or giving you the works... :Fart:

Furthermore, for grins and giggles I always like to try to ask questions to keep them stuck there with me for as long as I can. As a result, they normally start to try to avoid you all together for good and find someone else to flex on when they are feeling their oats. Caution, you will be in tears after trying this one... :shades:

i always called him puffy since his chest was always stuck way out. He will try to intimadate you if you let him.. i for one never let him.. just put him in his place andhe will back off.

i always called him puffy since his chest was always stuck way out. He will try to intimadate you if you let him.. i for one never let him.. just put him in his place andhe will back off.

Chest puffed out thats funny! Next time he "marches" up to you just tell him you dont want to talk to him until he exhales because he's making you nervous and you dont know CPR. If he doesnt breathe like a normal person you'll have to call 911 :biglaugh:!!!!!

:nutkick:send this a-- hole to brooklyn 187 we will fix him up good :chairshot:like we did to Lamont and the boy wonder Keith we send them home crying to there mommys:hysterical:LMAO