Yellow | 14 month deferral. Yes or No?

that is 14 months of your life just thrown away.......who is to say that after the 14 months that they will want more time......wtf.......only time will tell......

Or on the 12th month, they close down & walk away with $500 million they give themselves in bonuses in the next 12
months....:nutkick::smilie_132::duh:

that is 14 months of your life just thrown away.......who is to say that after the 14 months that they will want more time......wtf.......only time will tell........:TR10driving03::TR10driving03:
Right! and who in their right mind would vote "yes" on this Turd? Don't think it will stop at the pension people they will ask for more, you'll see.

All you people are non union voting, if they close then gates you get nothing, so why vote no,

you non union people get off the board

and its a done deal already, the votes dont count

:sombrero2:
It is unlikely that any pension funds will grant members pension credit for time worked during the 14 months; Teamsters will have to hope to get those credits later, when the company regains its footing and pays up its deferred pension obligations for the period.
Means also that you have to work 14 months more to qualify for pension. But like the man said "even if everyone voted no it would pass by a significant margin so don't get all worked up about it. All my life, whenever it comes time to make a hard decision, I let my wife make it and forget about it :sombrero2:

All you people are non union voting, if they close then gates you get nothing, so why vote no,

you non union people get off the board

and its a done deal already, the votes dont count

I'am pro -union and I'm laid off from YRC . Now I'm working at UPSF ,( just started) I have alot of freinds that are still employed over there, the pension is why there are working if theres no pension well then you have nothing to look forword to when that time of life comes. I don't know what there plans are but I hope the company can pull thruogh this crapy time and times will get bettter.

Do not worry, this will go thru with flying colors. Lets not forget our "brothers" who have stayed longer than their shelf life, they need this vote, so they can stay longer. Come on guys, help your "brother out. I say YES,YES,YES. Because they are gonna do it anyway. Anyone who thinks their vote counts is a fool.

Lets hope our "brothers" stay longer, they have nothing to lose now but their PRIDE. This way when we are laid off your "brother" will be working 60 hours a week, sucking all the overtime they can, while your at home starving. Come on guys be a "brother" and vote YES,YES,YES.

Vote all you want, say no way, your are a fool if you think you have a say in anything.:eck15: Just like the wage cut it was a done deal, before we heard of it. I still can only find one guy that voted for the wage cut and, he lives in his moms basement, and his girlfriend is a rubber doll. Did I just say that.:eck15::puke:

Stroud the human toilet takes us back to junior high with his comments once again! Get your alternate screen names--Doorknocker671 and Roger23--to agree with you and tell you how funny you are.:biglaugh:

Stroud is one of those guys who not only thinks we are going to go bankrupt, he wants us to go bankrupt. He has built his reputation on this site that we are going bankrupt. If we don't, he will look even more foolish than he already does, if that's even possible! He says, however, that he's "moved on." Yeah, riiiiiiight!

As for me, I'm voting YES on this one. When your retirement is nearly 20 years away, it's really hard to care about. Also, when you're laid off, you're not paying into the pension anyway. There are a lot of guys who should have retired already. If it passes, I will feel sorry for the guys who were nearly done.

I wouldnt give them another dime if it were up to me.Weve given already at the office.Cut management and quit wasting our money.Yall have to see it when youre at work.the wasting of money and bad management decisions

remember an absent vote is counted as yes.so if you happen to get a ballot in the mail and actually read the crap....do the right thing and vote

I havent seen the company do anything right as far as managing.I dont know if the management is being told to act or be stupid or they actually are.....Heck i think some of the management is just committing labor *******.....

Knee jerk reaction, pooch yer chest out an shut-r-down, ain't gonna work ( unless yer da cable guy on tv ).
To the no voters,
where ya gonna go?
we have come this far, let's ride it out... Things Will get better. WTF?
I have 22 years in this ride and hope to finish it out.
This is a bump in the road, nothing compared to what our fore Brothers had to deal with to get a Strong Union.
Toughen up and bite the bullet, I hate it as much as you do.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water, The horse is sick, let's nurse it back to health so our junior Brothers have a chance to get a shot at a pension.
Bankers are willing to go along with it so what are we gonna do? Look like turkeys (no offense to no voters) and vote ourselves out of a job in the worst economic disaster since the last great republican depression ?

GEEEEZ!:ranting2:

Y.R.C. should fire Zollars and hire Junior because he sure knows how to eliminate union contracts. He's one hell of a union busting labor lawyer, if you ask me!!!