XPO | 14 months of lord Marty(XCW)

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
I understand When Rick went down south and Lord Marty took over XCW had the number one O.R. in the region, 14 months later they are last and have a little moral problem. It must be good to be first lord to the king.:1036316054:

I hear this guy came from a micro-barn and to give him reigns to the biggest reship in all of Conway land was a huge mistake! Why does`nt anyone from XGO see that?

PARTING SHOT part 1

Ah YES! And to think nobody cared about you. Don`t worry though MARTY, I CARE, so much so I was thinking of updating this thread monthly to show your progress,( or lack of). Turns out I don`t need to, but you can say " I owe you one", a little parting shot is in order so know this, as soon as a get time your " going away present " will be psosted, until then a certain driver that runs your reship told me to tell you HI.:moon2: :tongue0002: :moon2: :tongue0002:

Ah YES! And to think nobody cared about you. Don`t worry though MARTY, I CARE, so much so I was thinking of updating this thread monthly to show your progress,( or lack of). Turns out I don`t need to, but you can say " I owe you one", a little parting shot is in order so know this, as soon as a get time your " going away present " will be psosted, until then a certain driver that runs your reship told me to tell you HI. :tongue0002: :moon2: :tongue0002:
Good thing I proof read this B4 I posted it!:nutkick: me!

I hear this guy came from a micro-barn and to give him reigns to the biggest reship in all of Conway land was a huge mistake! Why does`nt anyone from XGO see that?

he didnt come from a micro barn he was director of linehaul for southern and before that he was in the corporate office, I guess you guys dont see it but you are the reason the OR is down you are directly responsible for your own numbers and the drivers whom you watch doing nothing well that speaks for itself!!! :butt kiss: :nutkick:

he didnt come from a micro barn he was director of linehaul for southern and before that he was in the corporate office, I guess you guys dont see it but you are the reason the OR is down you are directly responsible for your own numbers and the drivers whom you watch doing nothing well that speaks for itself!!! :butt kiss: :nutkick:
That would explain the lack of human reasoning, if he was never a manager before he does not know the correct way to motivate people.As for drivers standing around doing nothing ( yeah you know the "donnas" loading the 2 day freight) It`s not my job to tell them to take a breaker, that would be someone elses responsibilityyours! And O/R give me a break they were making cuts even when it was good!

from ccx

lord martin came from ccx, after dave came down to southern he brought marty down. marty never sold his house he had in michigan. when dave went back it was just a short time before marty went back, i talked to him at xgo one day after he moved back up, said he got a job within driving distance to his house since he never sold it. dave marty and rick are all in together till the end. in case you all dont know if you ever want to move up, its not the job you do its who you are buddies with. now that all are one conway, they are free to move around the country and still be buddies helping buddies.

Dave is getting his eyes and ears strategically positioned around the country.Gotta lot of ground to cover,he's gonna need all the help he can get.

Marty won't be there long. He'll fix Dallas and move on and up.

name one thing he's fixed so far

I was merely referring to his intended career path. He being upwardly mobile would seem to be predestined.

I have to ask; Who's wife are you and why so mad?

After a few Con-Way friends inquiring if "this" was me...I am fronting myself. Check my upcoming thread.

guess it is kinda obvious... however, my husband is not happy i am in here stirring the pot. :Banned: