TForce | $15,000 dollar toilet paper

accelerator

TB Legend
Credits
Duane W is on a special mission too revise the UPSF policy and employee rule books, People on the move, I think it is about time too revise the $15,000 dollar toilet paper, the only thing both should say is everything is up too the TM.:biglaugh::biglaugh:

I do not know what good it is going to do if everyone is under a contract....

I am talking about the Rule and policy book's, lets say UPS spends $.50 on the dollar for each of these books, that is $1.00 for two, and we get 1 policy book and a rule book, multiply that by 15,000 employees and viola, $15,000 dollar toilet paper, After all MGNT. does,nt use the damn things so they are worthless to us.

But they make good fictional reading if you are ever at a stop were you have too wait 15 minutes.:hysterical:

I am talking about the Rule and policy book's, lets say UPS spends $.50 on the dollar for each of these books, that is $1.00 for two, and we get 1 policy book and a rule book, multiply that by 15,000 employees and viola, $15,000 dollar toilet paper, After all MGNT. does,nt use the damn things so they are worthless to us.

But they make good fictional reading if you are ever at a stop were you have too wait 15 minutes.:hysterical:
Not Viola from Mama`s family I hope!!!

This is just another reason why we need a contract. These books were written so vague that it gives them the choice to interpret anyway they wish. This was not done by the TM's that are often blamed but their bosses, so they can blame the TM's. A contract will be define and straightforward, none of this interpretation crap from Richmond executives.

This is just another reason why we need a contract. These books were written so vague that it gives them the choice to interpret anyway they wish. This was not done by the TM's that are often blamed but their bosses, so they can blame the TM's. A contract will be define and straightforward, none of this interpretation crap from Richmond executives.

The interpretation of generalizations, Routine, Yes I cannot wait for the end of the toilet paper. I really do hate too say that, but let the truth be heard.

With modern technology our company could put their policies on a website.
If we wanted to go there and see it,and wanted to have it in writting we could print the page out we wanted to save.

that way they could reduce their costs,and give us the savings for pinting in a Christmas bonus for each of us.

What do you all think of this idea?
It works for me.

With modern technology our company could put their policies on a website.
If we wanted to go there and see it,and wanted to have it in writting we could print the page out we wanted to save.

that way they could reduce their costs,and give us the savings for pinting in a Christmas bonus for each of us.

What do you all think of this idea?
It works for me.

Why put the effort into something no one followes?

Let's get a contract then all that want a copy can go to their local and gain a book. The BA along with the rank & file will ensure the rules are made. If they do not and it is better for us then we file for an Article 6. Let's get on the ball toward a contract.

The interpretation of generalizations, Routine, Yes I cannot wait for the end of the toilet paper. I really do hate too say that, but let the truth be heard.

I dunno.....The simple easiness of grey area makes it fun to go to work everyday.....Its like a box of crackerjacks....You never know what you are going to get!!!!!!!

Job security is my largest item too. I want a competitive salary. but knowing that if you work hard you can have the good retirement that UPS can offer and has today. Only need another 5 years and will let you guys work it out.