ABF | 15 ABF State Driving Champions to Compete in National Truck Driving Championships

HillBilly Frog

TB Veteran
Credits
15 ABF State Driving Champions to Compete in National Truck Driving Championships

(FORT SMITH, Ark., July 19, 2007) — ABF Freight System, Inc.®, is sending 15 championship drivers from 11 states to the 70th National Truck Driving Championships, August 21–25, 2007, in Minneapolis. Among them is Anthony Spero, the 2006 National Champion Flatbed Driver. Professional drivers earn the right to compete in the National Championships by winning state driving championships and by maintaining an accident-free driving record for the past year. ABF’s state champions, including five repeat winners from 2006, are:

http://www.abfs.com/about/news/2007/p071907.asp

Thanks hillbilly frog and all. I intend to win the twin division.. It would be a good way for the old man to go out..:icon_dance:

Thanks hillbilly frog and all. I intend to win the twin division.. It would be a good way for the old man to go out..:icon_dance:

Dan, I agree, what a great way for you to go out! I for one will be rooting for you in Minneapolis my brother. Good luck to all Truckingboard members at the NTDC.

Jim

Well, gentlemen, the old man just did not have it in him. I can't explain it, but I was just not up to the task that paticular day.
Good news though, two A.B.f. drivers did place 1st. in their class. Scott Harris from New York in 5 axle, and John Haslet from Pennsylvania in 3 axle for his 3 Natl. Championship.
O well, maybe next year if I do not retire first.:hide:

dhiser You gave it your best shot and it just wasn't your day. Better luck next year and if you retire then the last thing you want to be around will be a truck!