Estes | 165 Country Club

Tell me about the utility driver hiring at 165.

Is there plenty of work in any form or fashion to keep a new applicant working?

What job duties do UEs typically have at 165 considering the general job description that utility encompasses?

i am a little farther north than houston so I don't know about that terminal specifically. based on how you asked the question, i assume you have a general idea of what the utility driver does in general? i can't possibly imagine that houston wouldn't be able to find something for you to do on a daily basis.

[quote author=CharlieFoxtrot link=topic=79159.msg821123#msg821123 date=1271042952]
Tell me about the utility driver hiring at 165.

Is there plenty of work in any form or fashion to keep a new applicant working?

What job duties do UEs typically have at 165 considering the general job description that utility encompasses?
[/quote]

You will do anything that needs to be done..Linehaul coverage for their vacations,Hub runs,Extra Board,city or dock..When you call in on Monday and they tell you to pack a bag,you know what that means..Some like it..Something different everyday..I don't really know the needs in Houston,so I would be misleading you if I told you exactly what they want..But that is the definition of a Utility Driver at Estes..You do it all..