17 vehicle pileup on I80 in PA leaves 3 dead

God Bless those Poor Souls and their Loved Ones. Prayers for all those injured for a full recovery. I see the UPSF Camper Truck. I-80 in PA. is a very unforgiving Hwy. I ran that meet @ Strattanville, PA. with Toledo, OH. 2002-2006, nothing but mayhem & destruction every night. All yr. long.

God Bless those Poor Souls and their Loved Ones. Prayers for all those injured for a full recovery. I see the UPSF Camper Truck. I-80 in PA. is a very unforgiving Hwy. I ran that meet @ Strattanville, PA. with Toledo, OH. 2002-2006, nothing but mayhem & destruction every night. All yr. long.
Anyone have info on the driver status of the freight driver, or where they were out of?

Update on UPSF Team:

Domiciled @ HRS, Hsbg., PA.
Driver was first taken to Clarion Hosp. with head contusion, then airlifted to Pittsburgh, PA.
Driver in bunk had to be cut out. He also was taken to Clarion Hosp., treated, kept overnight, and released.

I will post more info if it becomes available.

Update on UPSF Team:

Domiciled @ HRS, Hsbg., PA.
Driver was first taken to Clarion Hosp. with head contusion, then airlifted to Pittsburgh, PA.
Driver in bunk had to be cut out. He also was taken to Clarion Hosp., treated, kept overnight, and released.

I will post more info if it becomes available.
Thanks for the info