TForce | 1st interview today.

Im sorry Im being so negative, Im just telling you how it is. The company flat out ignores the contract and gets away with it. Laid off drivers are supposed to be offered dock work before any casual. Meanwhile, a dozen drivers sit at home while the casuals work...And if they do let us work the dock, we work AFTER the casuals. The contract very clearly states that we will be offered dock work before any casual while we are laid off.

They straight up ignore the contract, grievances never get heard...You just pay your union dues and hope they will call you to work.

Maybe things are different at EVN, but IND is a joke. Ive given up on this company.

Im sorry Im being so negative, Im just telling you how it is. The company flat out ignores the contract and gets away with it. Laid off drivers are supposed to be offered dock work before any casual. Meanwhile, a dozen drivers sit at home while the casuals work...And if they do let us work the dock, we work AFTER the casuals. The contract very clearly states that we will be offered dock work before any casual while we are laid off.

They straight up ignore the contract, grievances never get heard...You just pay your union dues and hope they will call you to work.
Maybe things are different at EVN, but IND is a joke. Ive given up on this company.
Don't be sorry,I've heard some bad things about upsf on here of course.Such as using contractor trucks and what you said:
letting casuals run around laid off men.I'm asumming there is none laid-off in EVN, the TM acted as such that they needed
two more drivers.So I dunno haven't heard nothing since last Thursday,not holding my breath. On the other hand I'm kinda
waiting on the YRCF CoO to be done and see what's going to happen after its done. BubbaSkinner how close are you to the
Holland terminal? They may be hiring and there Teamster, no games like @ upsf. SWI

BubbaSkinner said:
If you are a road driver thats not performing extra work you will pretty much never see a customers dock. Do you work for UPS or UPS Freight?

Ahhhh ups freight , Used to
Work for a small company called overnite, took a few week off. Came back and everyone was wearing brown and pissed off.
I'm not the only city driver that does this, there's like ten of us.
I bet most of the terminals have them , you just need to know where to look.

Don't be sorry,I've heard some bad things about upsf on here of course.Such as using contractor trucks and what you said:
letting casuals run around laid off men.I'm asumming there is none laid-off in EVN, the TM acted as such that they needed
two more drivers.So I dunno haven't heard nothing since last Thursday,not holding my breath. On the other hand I'm kinda
waiting on the YRCF CoO to be done and see what's going to happen after its done. BubbaSkinner how close are you to the
Holland terminal? They may be hiring and there Teamster, no games like @ upsf. SWI

Holland is one of the companies that has already offered me a job and Im considering taking it. I know 2 guys that work over there and they seem to like it OK (and they are at the bottom). The work 40+ hours year round.

I worked at the Indy Holland terminal when it was still Roadway (2530 S Tibbs I think is the address).

Holland is one of the companies that has already offered me a job and Im considering taking it. I know 2 guys that work over there and they seem to like it OK (and they are at the bottom). The work 40+ hours year round.

I worked at the Indy Holland terminal when it was still Roadway (2530 S Tibbs I think is the address).
I know where it is drove there a couple of times.BubbaSkinner,they have there issues as well but they don't let their members get ran around.SWI

Last edited by a moderator: