1st post in the Frito-Lay forum

How are they taking runs, the man I talked to said you all brought the stuff down!

Yeah but 3 guys unload what we bring down.
Now we run down with 2 and unload 1 and layover get another brought down and unload one hook 2 and head home. Awesome pay for two days work. Also it is lower seniority guys that do the run where now with drop and hook all the older dudes that don't want to unload will snatch those runs up.

Yeah but 3 guys unload what we bring down.
Now we run down with 2 and unload 1 and layover get another brought down and unload one hook 2 and head home. Awesome pay for two days work. Also it is lower seniority guys that do the run where now with drop and hook all the older dudes that don't want to unload will snatch those runs up.

I read the post 3 times Matt, seems your still unloading 2 with the lay down, why would the older guys want it, they still have to unload!

I see, with all the guys they hired in Tulsa, you all in Topeka will just drop and hook...duh moment on my part, sorry, well, there is always Omaha, or OKC.

Last edited by a moderator:
OKC is a DC. We just drop and hook. I'm still new on the board so I look at case pay and then try to put some miles on it.

Gotcha Brother Matt, My Steward did tell me that he thinks Frito Lay OK is local 886 out of OKC, even the guys in Tulsa, but he wasn't 100%

Yeah Topeka is a good sized plant. Yes we make it there. Plants all over the country.