ODFL | 2.0 awards

nctruckin

TB Lurker
Credits
Just curious, what do you get besides a plaque for a 2.0 award? Also, I've noticed the ones on the list at my terminal happen to be 'favorites', so I'm assuming that's usually who gets them?

yeah, I get the knee pads and kool-aid...but was just wondering since a shuttle guy we HAD, who was really good at it and liked it never had ANYTHING nice said about him doing his job, but this other dude that's been here since 2005 does it and 'all of a sudden' he's the 'best ever' and is nominated for a 2.OH BOY. don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy, but he's not doing anything more than what the other guy was doing.

yeah, I get the knee pads and kool-aid...but was just wondering since a shuttle guy we HAD, who was really good at it and liked it never had ANYTHING nice said about him doing his job, but this other dude that's been here since 2005 does it and 'all of a sudden' he's the 'best ever' and is nominated for a 2.OH BOY. don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy, but he's not doing anything more than what the other guy was doing.
You want me to nominate you??? Process is a joke.Anyone can nominate. 😂

Just curious, what do you get besides a plaque for a 2.0 award? Also, I've noticed the ones on the list at my terminal happen to be 'favorites', so I'm assuming that's usually who gets them?
Billy lo got a new boat one year,then a new zero turn mower,...heard that in driver's room, hahaha

Billy lo got a new boat one year,then a new zero turn mower,...heard that in driver's room, hahaha
If you heard it from the driver's room, it must be true, it makes one wonder if Ole NCtruckin is accusing Billy of being a favorite. :poke: