Yellow | $2 billion

Jack Cooper Making $2 Billion Bid for Bankrupt Yellow | Transport Topics
And here we all thought the weight compromised large lady had already sung. Truth is stranger than fiction it seems. Stay tuned, it keeps getting more and more interesting. :bgroovy:

And here we all thought the weight compromised large lady had already sung. Truth is stranger than fiction it seems. Stay tuned, it keeps getting more and more interesting. :bgroovy:
This is nuts, I know some trucking companies used to have different divisions, but I don't think jct has.

If Jack Coopers buys Yellow Corporation Does that mean we get our Union jobs back?
After the reputation that Yellow had, and the day to day nonsense the drivers witnessed who in their right mind would go back.
Didn’t we get a letter saying something about transferring and seniority was abolished after they closed.

After the reputation that Yellow had, and the day to day nonsense the drivers witnessed who in their right mind would go back.
Didn’t we get a letter saying something about transferring and seniority was abolished after they closed.
I remember it saying “ if sold, all unpaid -75% pension contributions will be paid in full.”

Jack Cooper Making $2 Billion Bid for Bankrupt Yellow | Transport Topics
the question is where is the money coming from, whether the loans are allowed to hold off you still need operating capital for pay roll, insurance, fuel , utilities and such. Got have 300-400 million on hand. No supplier will be trustworthy to this.

If they hired back same seniority, same vacation, same medical, full pension contributions and competitive wages maybe.

And auto transport doubles I hear are coming, so you can pull half cars, and half freight.

the question is where is the money coming from, whether the loans are allowed to hold off you still need operating capital for pay roll, insurance, fuel , utilities and such. Got have 300-400 million on hand. No supplier will be trustworthy to this.
Saudi money.