XPO | 2 hr backup AGAIN!!!!!!!

INewIt2

TB Lurker
Credits
It's official boys. 2 hr backup for this Friday 1/10. I love xcw when there is a 2 hr backup because I just do. Let's be thankful for the 2 hr backup. :)
I love xcw it makes me happy
J.n

You love XCW cause, they shut the water off, and the toilets look like a bowl of raisins? And that is no joke. Its obvious someone is paying off the health department. Or if nothing else, sleeping with them. But don't you worry the so called assistant terminal D.C. will be running the company at some point.

You guys ***** about running unsafe in weather, then when the company shuts down for your safety you ***** when you get some extra work or a back up because of it. You all will never be happy.

You guys ***** about running unsafe in weather, then when the company shuts down for your safety you ***** when you get some extra work or a back up because of it. You all will never be happy.

Kinda like management complains about high wages and then hires dockworkers and then complains about damages. They'll never be happy.

You guys threaten job loss if anything happens and then you ***** when guys don't want to run in unsafe conditions.

Well maybe if we whine to much you and the other supervisors can start your own forum elsewhere but on the subject of whining I could give you hours of it from supervisors I know

Why do drivers insist on hating all management? I'm just another guy like you guys. But you all whine too much.

You may be just another guy, but your position for the most part does nothing but makes a driver's job more difficult and unenjoyable. This probably isn't your aim when going into work everyday but it happens. You probably have problem children drivers that make your job miserable too. Corporate dictates what numbers you must generate that are acceptable, and the numbers dictate everything. Most of what's been unloaded out of the crystal palace in the last several years seems, to the driver, to be counterintuitive to common sense and does nothing but make his life miserable at work. That's why you get hated on.