FedEx Freight | 2 injured in dog attack in Winston-Salem

My daughter was chased by a pit bull last night...there's a pretty good chance that dog is getting shot today if I see it leave their yard

That happened to me, I didn't get bit, but got away as the shepherd hit its chain length, this was a business, in a rotten part of town, I called dispatch and said I refused to go back, next week they had it in a kennel during business hrs and on its chain after dark!

You know, even letter carriers can carry pepper spray. Let's see, what can we carry?
Oh yeah, we can carry a pocket knife with a two and a half inch blade. Lots of protection there!
I guess it's more PC for us to be a doggie chew toy than to keep all our body parts. Maybe it would have been ok to stomp your foot and in a loud, commanding voice say "Bad dog!" Boy, that would have stopped them!
Not so bad if it's one dog. When you can get ahold of their head and replace their eyeballs with your thumbs (all the way in), it really changes their attitude. Ball peen hammer that just happened to be in your pocket also produces wonderful results when applied to their snout between nose and eyes.
Just sayin'
Always better judged by twelve than carried by six.

It's time for something to be done about pitbulls. I love dogs but the breed is a problem, the statistics don't lie. I'm sure there are lots of good pitbulls out there but there are also a lot of dangerous ones too. It's a corrupted breed with a lot of bad owners. I think the breed should be banned, dogs currently alive should be grandfathered but any further breeding should be illegal. Unfortunate, since it's not the dogs fault but something has to be done.

It's time for something to be done about pitbulls. I love dogs but the breed is a problem, the statistics don't lie. I'm sure there are lots of good pitbulls out there but there are also a lot of dangerous ones too. It's a corrupted breed with a lot of bad owners. I think the breed should be banned, dogs currently alive should be grandfathered but any further breeding should be illegal. Unfortunate, since it's not the dogs fault but something has to be done.

The dog isn't the problem. Its the owners.

I got bit by a little yappy dog back delivering a TV when I peddled in AF days, the lady told me that dog never bit anyone before. Thanks lady.

roog