Yellow | 2 man meeting on January 21 for new Contract proposal

From a guy who knew the last round was a take it or close offer. :shrug:

The date I was given isn't here yet. And I'm glad for that. But we are getting very closer. Ask your BA,'s the date the money was needed by. Ask the company bigwigs you deal with. No matter what we may say about the company or the IBT whatevehappened with the other votes we are all still here. If. We hadn't listened last time most of us would probably be at nonunion jobs by now. I am in no hurry to go back to that hell on the bottom of the list. I personally didn't get involved in ABF's problem. I know some ABF guys would like more work and the job security that goes with it. And others may think that if we fall it may prevent them from being in this rotten situation again......I would think it won't stop here and with us gone the nonunion supply will greatly outweigh your union demands and under them circumstances you'd be better for them to come back while we're here than if we are gone.

You should just stop posting period. You should just resign from your union/teamster position now!

The date I was given isn't here yet. And I'm glad for that. But we are getting very closer. Ask your BA,'s the date the money was needed by. Ask the company bigwigs you deal with. No matter what we may say about the company or the IBT whatevehappened with the other votes we are all still here. If. We hadn't listened last time most of us would probably be at nonunion jobs by now. I am in no hurry to go back to that hell on the bottom of the list. I personally didn't get involved in ABF's problem. I know some ABF guys would like more work and the job security that goes with it. And others may think that if we fall it may prevent them from being in this rotten situation again......I would think it won't stop here and with us gone the nonunion supply will greatly outweigh your union demands and under them circumstances you'd be better for them to come back while we're here than if we are gone.

Plan a is plan b just now you vote at your local hall less votes better outcome..
I don't believe it will be the same. Without a doubt the non-cdl pay freeze will be gone. 30% of the votes are within this percentage or 7000 votes. I ask why would anybody vote to freeze their pay for 5 years, but on the other hand without the freeze why would anybody not vote for the proposal? Comparing apples to apples where is a professional dockman going to find pay and bennies to match a Drivers pay? Not at Conway, Fedex or UPS Feight with their new contract just to name a few of the larger carriers in my area.

I don't believe it will be the same. Without a doubt the non-cdl pay freeze will be gone. 30% of the votes are within this percentage or 7000 votes. I ask why would anybody vote to freeze their pay for 5 years, but on the other hand without the freeze why would anybody not vote for the proposal? Comparing apples to apples where is a professional dockman going to find pay and bennies to match a Drivers pay? Not at Conway, Fedex or UPS Feight with their new contract just to name a few of the larger carriers in my area.

Careful there, Griz. Your making sense!

You should just stop posting period. You should just resign from your union/teamster position now!

Are you not happy unless the doors close?
That's no teamster to me.
You can pretend all ya want. I'll never believe it if that's your goal.
You should quit posting unionbusting gambler.

2 of the most important principles are seniority andsticking together. Negotiations and taking direction from leadership also are big.

22000 lose all of that if the real goal is to gamble and not be flexible one bit.
ABF can't absorb us all.
The ABF guy loses all that and we still exist we can absorb most of them. If they get put back here and vote no and their doors close we can absorb most of them. I would rather not lose any them or us. The numbers are most important to the quality of our future in this businesd. We have much more to lose than the big shots should they close

Ever heard of GA? Ya might want to check it out.

2 of the most important principles are seniority andsticking together. Negotiations and taking direction from leadership also are big.

22000 lose all of that if the real goal is to gamble and not be flexible one bit.
ABF can't absorb us all.
The ABF guy loses all that and we still exist we can absorb most of them. If they get put back here and vote no and their doors close we can absorb most of them. I would rather not lose any them or us. The numbers are most important to the quality of our future in this businesd. We have much more to lose than the big shots should they close

Ever heard of GA? Ya might want to check it out.
I do see you use the word 'gamble' a lot. What fight is not a gamble? What war is not a gamble? If it was not a gamble for both sides there would be no need to battle, the outcome would be predetermined. In order to progress and to prevent regression fights need to be fought. In each and every fight there is a loser and sometimes even two losing sides. If you want certainty and 100% odds in your favor or you think you can obtain them somewhere you are living in a fantasy world. However, I do wish you luck on your quest to find them. No fight (gamble), no balls, no glory.