ODFL | 2 OD trucks at NC Transportation Museum

Thanks Jim looks like one more place to visit on my bucket list, and I see your in good company with my old one CFCC nice old b model parked across the isle from ya

Thanks Jim looks like one more place to visit on my bucket list, and I see your in good company with my old one CFCC nice old b model parked across the isle from ya
KpoB3u4.jpg

00, Don't waste your time, they wont allow you to blow the horn!

If you have never been to the NC Transportation Museum you have a treat for sure.Also,Va Transportation Museum in Roanoke is very interesting.
Thanks for info Ken putting it on the list. I know Carolina has a museum in Cherryville,NC. that has some of the old trucks in it. It was an old gas station where Mr Beam started out of. Even though I have been in or around trucks all my life still never gets old looking at some of the OLD IRON from years past.

Thanks for info Ken putting it on the list. I know Carolina has a museum in Cherryville,NC. that has some of the old trucks in it. It was an old gas station where Mr Beam started out of. Even though I have been in or around trucks all my life still never gets old looking at some of the OLD IRON from years past.
Yes,this is the old Northern Southern Railroad Maintenance Center in Spencer NC.They Have a lot of different things.The cost of entrance includes train ride now.

Yep that's the way we "roll" plus I want my discount and I will be having the dinner for lunch prices. Too bad their aren't any Ponderosa's around any more.Or we could go to Jack in a box don't have them out my way