FedEx Freight | 2% Raise In October

All FedEx employees globally will receive a 2% pay raise starting in October, a company spokesperson confirmed to WREG.

It seems just like it was yesterday we were talking about a pay increase started with the 2% talk and we ended up getting around 2.7% which was still below the national average road increase was even worse. Also can’t imagine benefits will get any better For 2021. Let’s hope for the best.

Eh, OD doesn't get paid OT after 8 though...
OT after 8 is pretty sweet and also vacation days are paid on your total earnings not just straight time. So if you are at a center that is generating OT a driver will average in the low to mid $30 an hour. And you don’t have to wait until your trailer is closed to clock in.

56-60 cents/hr is NOT all that great. We've done a LOT better in the past.

If it were not for the current Covid nonsense, I think the number would be higher.

Also, it seems a bit odd that the announcement applies to all opp-cos. And GLOBALLY, at that. I'm not sure that Europe, Asia, and the USA all share the same economic situation. Weird...

If it were not for the current Covid nonsense, I think the number would be higher.

Also, it seems a bit odd that the announcement applies to all opp-cos. And GLOBALLY, at that. I'm not sure that Europe, Asia, and the USA all share the same economic situation. Weird...
I agree. Also seems odd that news of a 2% wage increase was released to news outlets in August seems kinda early.