FedEx Freight | 2 weeks and nothin'

futuretrucker1234

TB Lurker
Credits
Well applied 2 weeks ago.
Called last week and was told the person doing apps was not in the office (not sure if that is true or not now).
So today I call and they tell me they do not give out any information and to not call them unless they call me. :(

So I guess no FedEx for me.

Now I look for more LTL carrriers that do training.... :cuss:

Thanks for answering my questions. :)

This may help

futuretrucker1234 said:
Called last week and was told the person doing apps was not in the office (not sure if that is true or not now).
So today I call and they tell me they do not give out any information and to not call them unless they call me. :(

call 1-800-874-4723 this is the home office front desk in Harrison, Arkansas. Ask to be transferred to the Human Recourses Dept. tell about your problem if you think you have one. Hope this helps.:smilie_132:

10 1/2 years ago it took me 4 weeks to get in . I have seen some of my new guys at our customer service center go almost 8 weeks . There is lots more than looking at the application and saying ok , they (GO) will look at everything about you . Calm down try what Momoney has suggested . Did a office girl tell you this ? What about just stopping in to say hi to the CCM and ask him ? They honestly do send CCM and supervisors to other terminals to help train or for other reasons. I really don't think they are lying to you . Don't give up so easy.

futuretrucker1234 said:
No I not giving up.
Never thought it would take 4 weeks.
Just a little annoyed not knowing anything at all about what is going on.

Took me 3 months to get on. Even with the Driver Manager pushing my paper work. got held up in HRO.

Same here.. Took me 4 weeks even though they did have an opening at the time. That was 8 1/2 yrs ago. Hang tough, and good luck!

futuretrucker1234 said:

so wait fedex hires out of school?