Holland | 2006 C.o.l.a.

jr webe

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone in linehaul noticed this week in your paycheck how payroll has not included the COLA from 2006 into the mileage raise that we just received after April 1st. Must be they are trying to SCREW us out of this until we file on it. Take a look and if your mileage rate doesn't include the COLA from 2006 bring it to your locals' attention. I see that the hourly includes it(COLA). Why do we always have to have our pay corrected in linehaul?:chairshot: :nutkick: :hide:

:hide: What C.O.L A increase???I don't think any one got one:chairshot: :chairshot: Buy the way what did you do with your BIG increase??:hysterical: Mine, I am giving to Cumberland farms, Gulf oil company

cola

yes we got a 10 cent raise. we now get 22.22 an hour instead of 22.12 check the contract its in there. 888.80 a week for 40 hours thats hard to swallow. ill do the math for the O.T $33.33 thats nice!!! 8 hours +3.2 hours O.T. can you say hide and seek for a thousand a week.....

cola

Never mind the cola being in our checks i work for Roadway and we didnt receive our raise in our checks. TM says mistake was made by our new Yellow payroll dept. He says we will get our money in next weeks checks. W e better or there will be big problems.

Has anyone in linehaul noticed this week in your paycheck how payroll has not included the COLA from 2006 into the mileage raise that we just received after April 1st. Must be they are trying to SCREW us out of this until we file on it. Take a look and if your mileage rate doesn't include the COLA from 2006 bring it to your locals' attention. I see that the hourly includes it(COLA). Why do we always have to have our pay corrected in linehaul?:chairshot: :nutkick: :hide:

Louisville's line-haul is fine:

Central States

100% is 54.625 mi/22.15 hr
90% is 49.163 mi/19.94 hr
80% is 43.700 mi/17.72 hr
75% is 40.969 mi/16.61 hr

City is too:

100% is 22.28
90% is 20.05
80% is 17.82
75% is 16.71

I know there wasn't cola for this year. What they did was instead of adding the 2007 pay raise of 1.25c/ mile to the 2006 53.750c/mile rate they went with the rate in the contract book that doesn't including the 2006 cola. They included the cola in the hourly rate though,$22.22/hr. Reargammer can't go to that place (DI) until Stlbtn get us an apartment close to it, those where the GOOD old days right Johnny. Gear what did you want sat nite,went to bed without shuting down the cell had to get up and shut it down when you called. The wife wants to know the date the little one is due so we can get so:butt kiss: mething. Talk to you today. :biglaugh:

I know there wasn't cola for this year. What they did was instead of adding the 2007 pay raise of 1.25c/ mile to the 2006 53.750c/mile rate they went with the rate in the contract book that doesn't including the 2006 cola. They included the cola in the hourly rate though,$22.22/hr. Reargammer can't go to that place (DI) until Stlbtn get us an apartment close to it, those where the GOOD old days right Johnny. Gear what did you want sat nite,went to bed without shuting down the cell had to get up and shut it down when you called. The wife wants to know the date the little one is due so we can get so:butt kiss: mething. Talk to you today. :biglaugh:

Sounds like who ever does the checks in Holland's home office didn't give you guys the correct rate. I would ask your terminals payroll clerk and I bet they can get it fixed for everybody the same day.

Called Union Hall to make shure we were at 55cents. Then talked to Payroll correction was being made. Still waiting for hour owed for getting snow removed from roof of TRL in AY. Told 2 weeks in a row it wood be on next check.:hysterical:

I checked my pay stub and the rate per mile was correct. It included the cola from last yr. when I divided it all out it came to .54625 per mile. minus the hourly rate and that was correct also.

Good news then

Called Union Hall to make shure we were at 55cents. Then talked to Payroll correction was being made. Still waiting for hour owed for getting snow removed from roof of TRL in AY. Told 2 weeks in a row it wood be on next check.:hysterical:
thanks I call payroll to see if they are adjusting ours. Funny how you say you are waiting for AY adjustment, it seems to be taking alot of time to receive these adjustments even when payroll approves them.:1036316054:

At least you're getting somewhere with payroll. Since we've changed over to Reddaway,we've not had any contributions made to our 401k plans. For 2 months it's been taken out of my check, but not put into my fund. Talked to payroll several times. Keep getting the run around.The local is looking into it .Says they will owe us interest.

yes we got a 10 cent raise. we now get 22.22 an hour instead of 22.12 check the contract its in there. 888.80 a week for 40 hours thats hard to swallow. ill do the math for the O.T $33.33 thats nice!!! 8 hours +3.2 hours O.T. can you say hide and seek for a thousand a week.....

"thats hard to swallow"

What do you expect from Nanticoke

Never mind the cola being in our checks i work for Roadway and we didnt receive our raise in our checks. TM says mistake was made by our new Yellow payroll dept. He says we will get our money in next weeks checks. W e better or there will be big problems.

My TM said the mistake was made in Akron. I find this more believable since New Penn and Yellow in my area both got the raise.

laughing all the way to the bank......

not a slam just the facts im proud of my TEAMSTER rate thats why i posted it . can you say the same about your rates. like i said not a slam just the facts. #13 out of 27 nice 9 am start and the hiring continues. its great to be a "TEAMSTER"....

not a slam just the facts im proud of my TEAMSTER rate thats why i posted it . can you say the same about your rates. like i said not a slam just the facts. #13 out of 27 nice 9 am start and the hiring continues. its great to be a "TEAMSTER"....

Your proud of screwing the company you work for????? how was that one thousand a week for hide and seek!! your lazy and need to be protected. No I only make 850.00 a week for 40 hours and not at top rate yet. you need help. still mad about your brother?