Holland | 2006 C.o.l.a.

life is good

dont forget to deduct health care out of that 850.00. my brother makes as much as i do he works under the same contract. he is also a teamster and a good one at that. life is good at the D.I

dont forget to deduct health care out of that 850.00. my brother makes as much as i do he works under the same contract. he is also a teamster and a good one at that. life is good at the D.I

$20.00 a week. you can bet come contract time they'll want co-pay and just might get it. imagine dues and co-pay. only time will tell.

Your proud of screwing the company you work for????? how was that one thousand a week for hide and seek!! your lazy and need to be protected. No I only make 850.00 a week for 40 hours and not at top rate yet. you need help. still mad about your brother?

YO! Johnny

Perhaps you should sit back and think why you get the $850 a week. Your TEAMSTER counterparts in Rochester, that's why.

You're the kind of guy who wants someone else to get there hands dirty so you can reap the benefits. You will always be a follower. :butt kiss:

D-C

YO! Johnny

Perhaps you should sit back and think why you get the $850 a week. Your TEAMSTER counterparts in Rochester, that's why.

You're the kind of guy who wants someone else to get there hands dirty so you can reap the benefits. You will always be a follower. :butt kiss:

D-C

ya know dan what benefits are that??? I work for what i earn don't play hide and seek..so is this what being a teamster is all about? so dan were you or rearjammer with hoffa when he got his hands dirty?? if most got paid what your worth be about $6.50 an hour. some people give most a bad name. dan having a hard time with hands dirty?? who got they're hands dirty at wbe??? remember on more then one occasion being told to slow down making people look bad. shouldn't throw stones when living in a glass house. you never showed me much dan and i never saw you get your hands dirty. you or your brother. be seeing you keith:smilie_132:

ya know dan what benefits are that??? I work for what i earn don't play hide and seek..so is this what being a teamster is all about? so dan were you or rearjammer with hoffa when he got his hands dirty?? if most got paid what your worth be about $6.50 an hour. some people give most a bad name. dan having a hard time with hands dirty?? who got they're hands dirty at wbe??? remember on more then one occasion being told to slow down making people look bad. shouldn't throw stones when living in a glass house. you never showed me much dan and i never saw you get your hands dirty. you or your brother. be seeing you keith:smilie_132:

I don't throw stones and I don't live in a glass house. I know I never told you to slow down Johnboy. Perhaps you feel your only worth $6.50, sorry to here that. That’s probably what you would be getting if not for your Teamster counterparts in Rochester

Seems your memory is as short as your p*t*r. I'm the one who went in and argued that they needed to put about 8 casuals on the seniority list, you were one of those casuals and the 3rd-4th one put on the list out of the eight, not a bad deal for a new hire. I remember you crying to me over many topics at WBE. You cried the most.

Face it Johnny some people are Teamster material and some are not, and your not. I think you finally realized it your self and moved on, good luck. Kissing *** doesn't work in a Teamster environment, that’s why you’re at Wegmans.:butt kiss:

I'll send you some chap stick for Christmas.

D-C

On the flip side how about that 24 car:1036316054:

I don't throw stones and I don't live in a glass house. I know I never told you to slow down Johnboy. Perhaps you feel your only worth $6.50, sorry to here that. That’s probably what you would be getting if not for your Teamster counterparts in Rochester

Seems your memory is as short as your p*t*r. I'm the one who went in and argued that they needed to put about 8 casuals on the seniority list, you were one of those casuals and the 3rd-4th one put on the list out of the eight, not a bad deal for a new hire. I remember you crying to me over many topics at WBE. You cried the most.

Face it Johnny some people are Teamster material and some are not, and your not. I think you finally realized it your self and moved on, good luck. Kissing *** doesn't work in a Teamster environment, that’s why you’re at Wegmans.:butt kiss:

I'll send you some chap stick for Christmas.

D-C

On the flip side how about that 24 car:1036316054:
Just a thought correct me if i'm wrong, but after 75 days working as a casual they had to put me one the list? and if your the reason i got on the list thats news to me. You need to know the whole story about Wegmans. Most of you guys had an attitude with us because they closed white deer and bingo like it was our fault. Ya know something Dannyboy if doing your job and not screwing the company that signs your paycheck guess i'm guilty as charged. You call it kissing a$$ i call it doing my job. Yea gordon looks like he's might get #5 this year. New wife, new baby on the way and new life. Call me some time and i'll explain to ya about Wegmans sometime before you start rumors. Oh yea gearjammer if it wasn't for your father and topps you would be with your brother on the outside looking in.:biglaugh:

john i guess the 5 years of PD i had before i came there wasnt a help. how much PD did you have before you came to red star.none you were a bigrigger. i rember the company had to show you what a pro sticker was. as for getting your hands dirty the only time i can remember is whe you were on comp opening candy bars in the break room.john im not going to play games with you any more you have your job and i have mine. mine just better. GO TEAMSTERS!!!

Gordo

6th pole this season, going to Darlington next week might see if Mark needs a new T. Look at all the memories.:chairshot: :hysterical:

john i guess the 5 years of PD i had before i came there wasnt a help. how much PD did you have before you came to red star.none you were a bigrigger. i rember the company had to show you what a pro sticker was. as for getting your hands dirty the only time i can remember is whe you were on comp opening candy bars in the break room.john im not going to play games with you any more you have your job and i have mine. mine just better. GO TEAMSTERS!!!

hey realjammer did ya hurt your back fallin out of the tree playing hide and seek.:Poke:

Johnboy, Gearjammer has opened up a can of WHIP-*** on you boy. Maybe you bit off a lttle more than you can chew or wrote a check your *** couldn't cover, if I might say. Just kidding, thought I'd join in since nothing else is going on here. Grizz

Johnboy, Gearjammer has opened up a can of WHIP-*** on you boy. Maybe you bit off a lttle more than you can chew or wrote a check your *** couldn't cover, if I might say. Just kidding, thought I'd join in since nothing else is going on here. Grizz

Hey what's up. Funny the only reason he's not on comp is his uncle ron is giving him hot oil rubdowns so he won't put in a claim. make the term look bad real company man. yea things been quiet round here. not real worried about whip#*% with this one all talk if you know what i mean.................Hows life in the midwest? Get hit with any of that bad weather?

Johnboy, I'm a little south of the bad weather. Your talking about tornado alley. Memphis TN is just hot. GRIZZ