ODFL | 2009 to date

JIM BOB

06/47-08/20
Rest In Peace
Credits
So far this year OD has relocated for more room and better service in Omaha,Butte,Ann Arbor,Cookeville,Rockford,Oakland,Chico,Topeaka,South Bend,Wichita Falls,and Denver.New terminals in Columbus and Cheyenne.New warehousing in North Oxford.They increased rates,hooked up with Hanjin Logistics,installing People Net on all tractors,they started a 75 year anniversary tour of 27 service centers, most of the equipment is shiny,all this and it's just April.There were many layoffs because of a dead economy but I'm hoping people will be back to work before much longer............There may be a few I missed because OD is not sitting still.

"A rolling stone gathers no moss"should be OD's motto.It hasn't been the greatest year for the OD army,but it hasn't been boring either.Best to everyone:smilie_132:

I'm very optimistic, it seems like every day I go to a customer where I have never been before, and I rarely ever get passed by on the weekend extra board when I sign up.

I'm allowing myself some measured optimism as well. Our little barn is fairly busy, everybody's runnin' so all in all I'd have to say that's a positive.