XPO | 2013 truck list

when my sleeper goes, Ill go too..lol

You got a sleeper? Ive seen a couple of Volvo sleepers out of Charlotte.....not sure if they still have them. i think they were a "626" units or something. I kinda miss that old twin axel 1994 Ford Aeromax i drove for about 5 months.....was a unique truck to say the least. Ive changed trucks many times in the last 7 years.

does
Swapping going on at hubby's terminal. He's losing his 2012 and the trucks are being moved up. Refurbs being brought in for the shorter runs and drivers ain't happy about it.

does it really matter, a pissed off driver is a productive driver, drivers do not own the units, they should deal with it

I like my truck to be orange, with rubber block shock absorbers and I prefer my ac to be to located on the dashboard front and center. I like globs of fifth wheel grease on the body of the truck too. I like to have a big gaping hole where a radio was designed to be. I prefer no jake brake, no cruise, no fuel gauge and no power anything. Thanks

I like my truck to be orange, with rubber block shock absorbers and I prefer my ac to be to located on the dashboard front and center. I like globs of fifth wheel grease on the body of the truck too. I like to have a big gaping hole where a radio was designed to be. I prefer no jake brake, no cruise, no fuel gauge and no power anything. Thanks

Minus the orange paint that would probably describe 1/2 of the trucks at my yard, so it sounds like you're at the right place...

does

does it really matter, a pissed off driver is a productive driver,

You really believe that?

In my experience, pissed off drivers are more likely to damage freight, equipment and just generally not give a ****.

Ever worked for a company that cares? It's amazing the things you'll do for them, just because they act like they give a crap about you.

These freight outfits should try that sometime and see what happens.