Holland | 2015!!!

Just sit tight. Fast food workers are striking for 15.00 an hour. Soon we can get a job there and just think, we wont need a CDL, no physical, no random drug testing no forced overtime and best of all the wages will be better than the declining rate of pay we are about to get shoved our way. Would you like frys with that?

I feel like they will have to bump wages a couple bucks or they will be losing drivers. With several of the economic indicators improving it looks like the economy might be coming around. With non union carriers topping out around $23/ hr, its a simple matter of supply/ demand. No pension to keep guys hanging around, so it comes down to pay and we' re lagging behind!

Can't really blame the contract for the lousy equipment. And you can blame all the yes voters for the lagging wages. i my self voted no all 3 times. but i hold no annamosity towards the yes voters. i just adjusted my lifestyle a bit, and live within my means.

we'll probably look back at this contract as a good one. Think the vote will go down 51%-49% in favor, or will jimmy fudge the numbers more than that? 'course its still a ways off

You may get what you wish next go around will be a bump in pay to pay for insurance once we lose our insurance, they will pay 2000 fine and some to us in pay for being put on Obama care, Teamsters have shown them the savings.

one hour on the picket line and youll be looking for a job. yrcf cant make a profit to save there life. yrcw pays 150 million a yr in interest on there debt. 4 yrs ago there debt was 1,29 billion now its 1.31 billion. we will be lucky to see 2015.i take it youre from holland im from npme, our only hope is if some body buys our companys in bankruptcy court..

Well its inevitable then before we all are looking for a job. I think the hole is too deep unless we decide to work for $10/hr. I just don't know how they get off making a bid for ABF with the hole they are in and expect their employees to keep giving back their money.