ODFL | 2016 wage and benefit meeting...take 2

Once again linehaul always gets a bigger raise than city while we work our asses off even more. Then od wonders why only rookies out of school are doing city and everyone wants line.

Be nice to see a bump over a dollar. Did they mention OT for my brothers in the South? They could afford it with that little dinky raise.
I will fall over dead before we see OT.lol

same old argument every year guys. when you come from a company that didn't give you any raise for 10 years and your insurance goes up by 50% during the same time you learn to appreciate anything you get at all...and before some of you say it No we couldn't go anywhere else because no one was hiring, when they started hiring most of us left and came to OD

same old argument every year guys. when you come from a company that didn't give you any raise for 10 years and your insurance goes up by 50% during the same time you learn to appreciate anything you get at all...and before some of you say it No we couldn't go anywhere else because no one was hiring, when they started hiring most of us left and came to OD
Amen,been there done that for 17 yrs.Biggest cost of leaving raise was a dime.lol..We lucky we get anything for sure

How long does it take to get to top pay? Not currently hiring in the terminals I could work out of but I'm planning on applying in the future.
Thanks