FedEx Freight | 2022 Vacation Rate

You can find out on the computer I believe under your profile after you log on. I can't exactly remember how to navigate there but it will show your current pay rate and your vacation rate. I believe 2022 vacation pay rate isn't effective until sometime around 3rd week in January so if you burn time before that you will be at last years rate

Can someone tell me where can I find out my vacation rate for 2022?
You should be able to find it on Workday. Login from a company computer. Login to your workday account. Look at your profile. Actions. Compensation. One time bonus. If I recall correctly.

Your terminal manager knows and if he or she says they dont, then there bullshitting you!
No. they aren't BSing you....Stop with the drama.. Boats n Hoes is right. They always come out with the info around the 3rd week of Jan. You will know the exact numbers in a week or two. So the same time as usual...

No. they aren't BSing you....Stop with the drama.. Boats n Hoes is right. They always come out with the info around the 3rd week of Jan. You will know the exact numbers in a week or two. So the same time as usual...
M22 is correct as well is BnH , sorry to burst the bubble .

STOP ASKING TRUCK DRIVERS TO DO MATH! THAT REQUIREMENT WAS RETIRED WITH PAPER LOGS!

Yearly gross divided by 52. Then that number is dived by 40. That's your vacation rate.

Your vacation and personal time off that you get paid for is not included in your vacation rate. Only hours truly worked then you divide 52 then 40. That would then be your real number.