TForce | 20lhd drivers

I talked to another memphis driver, he said the lhd drivers will start to replace some contractors. But it hasent happened yet. Will keep u all posted

Sorry brothers. 3 a@#holes in memphis thought it was funny to spead this tall tail. I talked to mem stewardtoday and he told me that a couple of drivers have a stupid sense of humor. All i can say is karma is. Bitccch. And sorry again for helping them ( unknowingly) spread this lie

Sorry brothers. 3 a@#holes in memphis thought it was funny to spead this tall tail. I talked to mem stewardtoday and he told me that a couple of drivers have a stupid sense of humor. All i can say is karma is. Bitccch. And sorry again for helping them ( unknowingly) spread this lie

Apology accepted, not really needed in my mind. You were good enough to come back here and set it straight. I thank you for doing that. Lots of what we talk about is speculation or heard it from someone who heard it from someone etc. Posting these rumors isn't always a bad thing. Telling the truth once it's known is what we all need to be doing. Thank you.

Very commendable triple S your a gentleman. Not offended here. That's what I'm talking about Integrity and honor.

They are in no hurry to start up the lhd drivers. Remember nothing changed in the new contract towards the contract carriers. They will have both pretty soon so hang on tight...

Word is upsf bought a boat load of daycab freightshakers, and a a bunch of sleepers. I seen with my own eyes 22 sleepers in mem. The shophand said the sleepers were for LHD and bid team runs. We shall wait n see.

HRS has gotten at least 2 new brown sleepers but no way of telling if those are for new bid runs or for replacement of older equipment. The all white ones we were told were for truckload guys

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lots of new 53's. The newest 29 series deck pups are also rolling in with multi position load bar holes. Also new straight trucks, 45, 40 and 32 lift gate trailers too. But in the northeast, they got to buy more tractors for the city. They are falling apart.

NBR got a new Volvo Brown sleeper it is for replacement. Got quite a few new 53's. No offense but HRS has the best fleet in the co. You should see some of the EOL terminals in the Northeast MOO,CRT etc,etc. If you got that many trucks out of service than the whole Northeast fleet Is out of service lol. Haven't seen any day cabs but also heard they were going to be Freightshakers

Lol the entire northeast brings in their junk and takes our trucks out. Main problem is shop doesn't want to place units out of service in computer because it makes them look bad

Louisville has 12 twin screw white volvo sleepers. Shop said they were for truckload, but i know we all seen a "truckload" tractor pull a trailer from the dock at a hub. Ive seen them do that in lex, atl, mem. Aand stl. So i guess ups is just doin what they want to do. (Like if that was something new)

Louisville has 12 twin screw white volvo sleepers. Shop said they were for truckload, but i know we all seen a "truckload" tractor pull a trailer from the dock at a hub. Ive seen them do that in lex, atl, mem. Aand stl. So i guess ups is just doin what they want to do. (Like if that was something new)

Has anyone filed on this?

Good luck they still have the subcontracting provision which is what they are probably going to run the truckload guys on because they are way cheaper then actually hiring lhd guys

i hope HRs gets some of those new trailers, we have 3 total liftgates and all but 1 are trash.
they sent almost all of our newer 93 series 48's that we got last year out to other barns, so now most of us peddle with old overnite 48's, and former overnite 48's that have had the ups decals put on them.

well we get those containers from mem with all amazon then bring them to amazon then later in the week we send a 93 series trailer to mem, never to be seen again lol. if people outside of this company only knew the incompetence this place shows, they would probley stay away (as if we were the plauge) lol