FedEx Freight | 21 day Poll-A current Scorecard/Snapshot

Which of the following most closely represents your current opinion of conditions at FedEx Freight?

• All is great! Always was. Always will be. Don't know what the fuss was about.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Right Track. Getting better. Much improved.

Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Moderately improved, but still much more to do. Somewhat hopeful.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Unchanged. Not good/Not bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Little improvement. Process taking too long. Somewhat skeptical.

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Wrong track. Getting worse. No improvements.

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • It's horrible. Always has been, always will be.

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cautiously optimistic, but then again I'm what you might call a glass half empty kinda guy.

Things I would change if I were head cheese

1. Trucks to 70
2. No automatic shutoff
3. Plastic seats on all forklifts and trucks. Trust me, no one wants to sit on your stained up, sweaty ass juice cloth absorbent seats (who the hell is ordering this equipment anyway? These guys are sweaty and dirty for Christ sake, we're not all wearing suits and sitting in air conditioning all day u freakin' morons. You'd think these schmedricks woulda got a clue when all the Volvo grey cloth seats had grease and spooge stains all over 'em.
4. No longer mandatory dock work. We are drivers, not slaves. Hire more dock workers and give those who are content with just their run the opportunity to wait until their freight is ready. F'n ridiculous
5.cute girls on forklifts
6. Put some damn ventilation in these dock roofs. Most nights down here I feel like I'm in a human oven in auschwitz.

Eh, who the hell am I kidding, this crap ain't gonna get done. That's all

Last edited:
Cautiously optimistic, but then again I'm what you might call a glass half empty kinda guy.

1. Trucks to 70
2. No automatic shutoff
3. Plastic seats on all forklifts and trucks. Trust me, no one wants to sit on your stained up, sweaty ass juice cloth absorbent seats (who the hell is ordering this equipment anyway? These guys are sweaty and dirty for Christ sake, we're not all wearing suits and sitting in air conditioning all day u freakin' morons. You'd think these schmedricks woulda got a clue when all the Volvo grey cloth seats had grease and spooge stains all over 'em.
4. No longer mandatory dock work. We are drivers, not slaves. Hire more dock workers and give those who are content with just their run the opportunity to wait until their freight is ready. F'n ridiculous
6. Put some damn ventilation in these dock roofs. Most nights down here I feel like I'm in a human oven in auschwitz.

Actually all good stuff there, Lube!

The only difficult one, might be that #5... :distracted: :idunno:

Give us a truck that will run with the traffic instead of hindering traffic. 95 percent of my day I have traffic passing me putting us in some dangerous situations like someone on the shoulder and your forced to squeeze the zipper or come to a slowdown and still be squeezed when you should be able to just switch lanes and never miss a beet.

Is there a way to make the results public so we can differentiate the people who actually work here.

Not that I know of.

I will say that if that info was public, many would be even more reluctant to vote.

For the record, there is no way for me to know who voted or how. Totally anonymous.

Not that I know of.

I will say that if that info was public, many would be even more reluctant to vote.

For the record, there is no way for me to know who voted or how. Totally anonymous.

I was just wondering, some of the other forums im on you can make the results as to who voted for which public or you can keep them private.

I was just wondering, some of the other forums im on you can make the results as to who voted for which public or you can keep them private.
I just checked, there is the option to " Display votes publicly". I'm not sure if that means just who voted, or who voted and how. The latter would be too much info, I think. Either way, I didn't choose that option, and it can't be changed.

1. Trucks to 70
2. No automatic shutoff

You do realize FMCSA is implementing a top speed of 65 for all trucks in the USA?