ABF | 229, 41, 156, 32

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
Geez...when I just signed on, there are 229 people on line....41 members, 156 guests and 32 robots..

I wonder if the 156 guests & 32 robots are getting the feel for the upcoming attitude of the vote..

As I have said on many occasions, I will vote HELL NO! My reasoning? IMHO, ArcBest will eventually do something with the ABF Freight Division...close it down, try to sell it off, etc.

So, with that in mind, my no vote will signal the fact that building up the non union assets of ArcBest will not be done on my Teamster Brothers backs...(and no, the Russians did not influence my vote)

either way...kind of like the scene in the movie "Braveheart" where William Wallace is addressing his troops in the epic scene...vote yes..and you'll survive (work) for now..but in the years ahead, and you see that you have been double crossed again, you'll wonder if I had the guts to stand up now, I'd go back and vote again, and for me, it would be HELL NO!!!!!

Last edited:
always have lots of lurkers here, been that way since Day 1... We have members here that registered 10 years ago that have never posted anything. robots are nothing more than search engines crawling the site for content.