FedEx Freight | .

Franklin

TB Veteran
Credits
This should make you laugh.

Heard today that the incredibly bright college grads that think freight is a medical term who are making all these fantastic policies, have concluded that our yard only needs to have an hour of hostling in the morning. The rest of the time, the trailers will magically pull themselves out of doors and insert themselves elsewhere.

Next will come the spreadsheet that shows how freight can get to one trailer to another without the intervention of human activity. Look, I can move it over here just like this! The algorithm does not and will not lie! The algorithm is my friend! I've just saved the company 37 million dollars by deleting the dock crews from the equation! Can I have my 54 oz Mt. Dew now?

They haven't quite figured out the bugs in the freight teleportation device that will eliminate the need for drivers, but they have a focus group working on it and several conference calls in the works.

I heard them say "synergy" and they started doing the hokey pokey.

Then it was nap time.

:biglaugh:
This should make you laugh.

Heard today that the incredibly bright college grads that think freight is a medical term who are making all these fantastic policies, have concluded that our yard only needs to have an hour of hostling in the morning. The rest of the time, the trailers will magically pull themselves out of doors and insert themselves elsewhere.

Next will come the spreadsheet that shows how freight can get to one trailer to another without the intervention of human activity. Look, I can move it over here just like this! The algorithm does not and will not lie! The algorithm is my friend! I've just saved the company 37 million dollars by deleting the dock crews from the equation! Can I have my 54 oz Mt. Dew now?

They haven't quite figured out the bugs in the freight teleportation device that will eliminate the need for drivers, but they have a focus group working on it and several conference calls in the works.

I heard them say "synergy" and they started doing the hokey pokey.

Then it was nap time.

:biglaugh: :clap: :smilie_132:

I've had some of those college grads at our center.......WTF mate !!! Where do they did them up at. Did they go to career day and think "that looks easy, I'll do that!"

about like the idiots who come up with the seat belt on the forklift idea, but you still need to do at least 6 bph..DUMB A$$E$$ funny all the years we have been safe without them but now we must use them cause we might fall off in a drunken freight of mind

If you get on you tube and watch some of the drunken lawnmowers, I guess that is what they are afraid will happen to us.

For about 4 hours the other night at my center we had 4 dockers and 4 cdsa's working. Compaired to 5 sups and 1 om. These are probably the same people that think this is a good ratio of employees to management.

There is a memo floating around that suggests line drivers are to pull trailers from the dock when no doors are available to spot one in. I think this is a continuation of that same train of thought.